Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seriously? It's gone up to a $999.99 BIN....why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caseumsd6

Aug 13, 2008
I'm all for people asking for whatever they want on a card, but this lady is just plain retarded. If it doesnt sell when she has a lower buy it now, best offer, she continually raises the buy it now. It just makes no sense.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
i emailed her and told her i got 550 for beckham, good luck getting 1000
for this guy. i also asked if she actually even owned the card, cus it
seems more like a gag at this point

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
boomo said:
i emailed her and told her i got 550 for beckham, good luck getting 1000
for this guy. i also asked if she actually even owned the card, cus it
seems more like a gag at this point

This from a guy who had a Ziegler Superfractor on eBay for $700. ;)

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
It's her way of trying to raise the bar on the offers she's getting. The problem must not be that she's not getting offers, but rather none she likes. As long as she's in no hurry to sell, why not give it a try? Whether it will work is another question, but as we know, all it takes is one motivated or deep-pocketed buyer.

tommyfro21

Aug 8, 2008
uniquebaseballcards said:
She might just be trying to show it off and actually not trying to sell the card or make you look at her other auctions.

I honestly haven't looked at a single other auction of hers. I just think she is very indecisive and is throwing money away by listing it every time.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
uniquebaseballcards said:
She might just be trying to show it off and actually not trying to sell the card or make you look at her other auctions.

I have a 1/1 card like that on eBay... pay the extravagant price I have it listed for, or I keep it forever. It's my card, I can do what I want with it.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
She wants at least 550 for the card, thats what she wrote in her reply and isnt really moving from that. I think she's doing it this because of how many people have inquired into the card. The one thing she hasnt taken into consideration is most of those who've inquired wont just pay about 60% over what the card should sell for to have it. I'll take the 15 blues I can get for that price...

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
phillyfan0417 said:
She wants at least 550 for the card, thats what she wrote in her reply and isnt really moving from that. I think she's doing it this because of how many people have inquired into the card. The one thing she hasnt taken into consideration is most of those who've inquired wont just pay about 60% over what the card should sell for to have it. I'll take the 15 blues I can get for that price...

Speaking of which, I accepted your offer on CR

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
bballcardkid said:
phillyfan0417 said:

Speaking of which, I accepted your offer on CR

Oh wow, am i supposed to get an email telling me that?

*edit*

nevermind, found it in my spam mail.