Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

topps million strasburg auto question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEEP

Jun 20, 2009
NY
guys

just did an online redemption and got a strasburg RC :eek: . When i wet to redeem it it says

You can get this Stephen Strasburg 2010 card autographed, just click the checkbox!

does this mean i get one of the #d/299?

and its $350 more

should i do it?
id flip it and put the money in my savings :D

JEEP

Jun 20, 2009
NY
looks like this sums it up and answers my question

"YOU ARE BUYING A 2010 TOPPS STEPHEN STRASBURG TRUE ROOKIE CARD #661. THE PHOTO WAS TAKEN FROM HIS FIRST PITCH. THE CARD WAS PULLED FROM THE MILLION CARD GIVE AWAY.THE CARD WAS SHIPPED WITH A PENNY SLEEVE AND HARD COVER,YOU CAN SEE THE TAPE ON TOP OF HARD COVER WHICH WAS PLACED BY TOPPS.THE CARD HAS NOT AND WILL NOT BE REMOVED FROM HARD SLEEVE THE CARD APPEARS TO BE PERFECT,LIKE I SAID I'M NOT TAKING IT OUT OF THE ORGINAL SHIPPING PACKAGE!!!!.ASK ALL QUESTIONS YOU WANT. THE CARD IS # 37 OUT OF 299 WITH TOPPS SEAL # 7041752 . UPS JUST DROPPED OFF 15 MINS. AGO. " :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :eek: :eek: :eek:

JEEP

Jun 20, 2009
NY
i opted for the non auto.

$350 would eat half my paycheck :?

JEEP

Jun 20, 2009
NY
what it all comes down to is that i dont feel comfortable selling on ebay or paying someone to do it for me.

i just dont like it

if someone here wants this card

its forsale now and until i get it and after
it'll be here in 9-12 days...

so....

i undestand ill be losing alot of $$$ but then again i have $2 into it.
and im only going to offer it here.

$350 is just to close to paying my bills and rent. 12 days or so to get the card, 7 day auction. thats 3 weeks before ill see a return if the buyer even pays.

if someone wants to make me a serious offer now/today i can try and call topps and get them to send me the auto version. its the best i can do.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
JEEP said:
what it all comes down to is that i dont feel comfortable selling on ebay or paying someone to do it for me.

i just dont like it

if someone here wants this card

its forsale now and until i get it and after
it'll be here in 9-12 days...

so....

i undestand ill be losing alot of $$$ but then again i have $2 into it.
and im only going to offer it here.

$350 is just to close to paying my bills and rent. 12 days or so to get the card, 7 day auction. thats 3 weeks before ill see a return if the buyer even pays.

if someone wants to make me a serious offer now/today i can try and call topps and get them to send me the auto version. its the best i can do.
Listen to you oh wise-one. I have to extended a pat on the back (thru the internet of course). I can understand your reasoning of not paying 350. out of the house money and just taking the cheap way of getting the card. There are more important things in life then cardboard with guys pictures on them.

JEEP

Jun 20, 2009
NY
just got up(12pm)

looks like im not calling topps :lol: :lol:

Members online