Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NEWS: Machado & Givens

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
Good Stuff!!

Published: August 18, 2010
http://oriolesprospects.com/2010/08/18/ ... uctionals/

I spoke with Mychal Givens after the game, and his thumb is back to normal. He will play his first game in over 2 months tomorrow. He said he expects to finish out the season in the GCL — but a few more games in Delmarva isn’t out of the question.

Manny Machado will report to the GCL Sunday.

:D :D :D

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Good to hear Givens is doing better.. He is probably my favorite player out of the 3 AFLAC games I have attended...

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
August 21, 2010
Orioles grab-bag notes: Machado, Bordick, Johnson, Bell

Manny Machado, the club’s top pick in June’s amateur draft who agreed to a $5.25 million deal three minutes before Monday’s midnight deadline , spoke to reporters during a conference call Saturday afternoon.

I was pretty excited the deal got done,” said Machado, an 18-year-old prep shortstop out of Miami. “But all through the process, I’ve had an idea what I was going to do.”

Machado reports to Sarasota on Sunday to work out with the Gulf Coast League Orioles. He is expected to play in a GCL game on Monday and will remain with the team until its season ends on Aug. 28. Then he likely will be moved to either Single-A Delmarva or Aberdeen for a few more games.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks for the MM update! 3 minutes huh? I didn't know it went that late... :eek:

I'm hoping to make one of the DM games...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts