Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where Has Zach Collier Been?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Milb.com says he's on Williamsport's roster, but he hasn't played at all this year. Anyone know his status? I haven't been able to find anything.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Not that anyone cares about him but I was wondering the same thing about Kent Matthes. He was added late to Asheville's roster because he was in extended spring training...then played for about a month (not very well, might I add) and is currently listed on their roster but hasn't played a game since June 3rd. Is it likely that this is injury?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I posted about Collier a while ago. That was back when Phillyfan didn't believe me about his wrist surgery.

JP, I'm FB friends with him, so if you need the iggy, let me know.

My question is in regard to 2005 BCDP highlight Mike Durant. Still on the Threshers roster, but nowhere to be found.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Jeff N. said:
I posted about Collier a while ago. That was back when Phillyfan didn't believe me about his wrist surgery.

My question is in regard to 2005 BCDP highlight Mike Durant. Still on the Threshers roster, but nowhere to be found.

You mean when I asked for an article to read since I'd been looking for information?

Is that what you are pointing to as me not believing you?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
Jeff N. said:

You mean when I asked for an article to read since I'd been looking for information?

Is that what you are pointing to as me not believing you?

(sigh)

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78991&hilit=+collier&start=15

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
phillyfan0417 said:
Jeff N. said:
phillyfan0417 said:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78991&hilit=+collier&start=15[/url]

SO that is me not believing you?

OR could it be it had been a question a few folks on other boards had been asking and I was wondering why it wasnt being reported?[/quote:1lp1rhls]

I don't want to argue this again.

The "Oh yeah, I feel better now." comment was incredibly sarcastic and SCREAMED that you didn't believe me. Was also rather douchy.

I'm done arguing this.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Jeff N. said:
phillyfan0417 said:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78991&hilit=+collier&start=15[/url]

SO that is me not believing you?

OR could it be it had been a question a few folks on other boards had been asking and I was wondering why it wasnt being reported?[/quote:2y2qv6zg]

I don't want to argue this again.

The "Oh yeah, I feel better now." comment was incredibly sarcastic and SCREAMED that you didn't believe me. Was also rather douchy.

I'm done arguing this.[/quote:2y2qv6zg]

:lol:

Thanks Jeff, I needed a laugh.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
Since we are talking about Phillies prospects, what happened to Travis Mattair. I was once very high on him

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Huffamaniac said:
Since we are talking about Phillies prospects, what happened to Travis Mattair. I was once very high on him

He took a leave of absence for personal reasons in the spring of 2010. Hasn't been heard from since. The team hasn't released him yet, but... not looking good.

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
thanks

Jeff N. said:
Huffamaniac said:

He took a leave of absence for personal reasons in the spring of 2010. Hasn't been heard from since. The team hasn't released him yet, but... not looking good.

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008
I heard from some of the Lakewood locals that he had an infection in his wrist after the surgery and won't be playing this year.

Members online

Latest posts