Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Topps Action Flats Classic Uniform

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Here is an item i have never seen a 1999 Topps Action Flats Classic Uniform anybody?? i have the home and away Juan Gonzalez but not the Classic Uniform. never seen one of any player.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
I just checked them out. According to SCD, there are 10 players in the set and each figure is available with home & away uniforms. The away were more limited. They also came with a special stamped topps card. Hope that helps.

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Hi, I thought I would ask you since you collect Juan Gonzales. Do you have in your collection the 1999 Sp Signature Edition Gold of him? I know he is listed as not signing, but according to SCD & Beckett, he has one of these cards numbered to 50 but not signed. The reason I ask, is Henderson is listed also as a non signer. Do these actually exist? I find it strange that I have yet to see one, and out of the 10 Henderson collectors I know, none have it. Thanks for any info. Ken

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
henderson939 said:
Hi, I thought I would ask you since you collect Juan Gonzales. Do you have in your collection the 1999 Sp Signature Edition Gold of him? I know he is listed as not signing, but according to SCD & Beckett, he has one of these cards numbered to 50 but not signed. The reason I ask, is Henderson is listed also as a non signer. Do these actually exist? I find it strange that I have yet to see one, and out of the 10 Henderson collectors I know, none have it. Thanks for any info. Ken

I'm curious to this as well since Jeromy Burnitz is listed the same way, though I don't know why they'd list a gold signature that wasn't signed but not a regular signature card unsigned. I have to think that either:

A) Someone at Beckett screwed up, noting that some were never signed when they should have been removed from the checklist altogether

or

B) There are 50 of them floating around out there which is possible being that unless you look at the back of the card its pretty difficult to miss the difference on a lot of those gold cards. Without hand numbering or a signature on the front, they could be sitting in boxes as base cards

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Have you ever looked at one up close of any player? From what I gather, the little foil squares on the front are gold, and probably not easy to spot, unless you were looking. Are they numbered on the back/front by machine or hand written?

Members online

Latest posts