Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Travis Denker Promoted to AAA Albuquerque..Now AZL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Travis Denker Promoted to AAA Albuquerque

scotty21690 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
scotty21690 said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Show em off if ya got em.
I think you got em all, B. :D
Haha,

Actually Bowman Chrome Addict has some nice Denkers!
Do you have all of Denkers cards yet? (Minus printing plates)
yea besides one card his 2008 Connecticut Defenders Minor League Card. I can find it easily but for some reason Im always broke haha

goblue6919

Aug 7, 2008

Should have mentioned you need the Defenders card, I went to around 6 games last year and could have easily picked you up a team set. If I ever go to a Connecticut TIgers game I'll let you know hopefully they still have the old sets.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

goblue6919 said:
Should have mentioned you need the Defenders card, I went to around 6 games last year and could have easily picked you up a team set. If I ever go to a Connecticut TIgers game I'll let you know hopefully they still have the old sets.
Awesome Thanks

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

boxbreaker44 said:
Been a crazy year for Denker started out in AAA Tacoma then to A+ Inland Empire, AA Chattanooga and now to AAA Albuquerque

Great pre-game show interview with Denker! I'll have to see if I can figure out how to edit the AAC file to extract the pregame show from the game recording and then make a link for downloading available.

Doesn't sound too bad for Denker - Dodgers called with a job offer - albeit at A ball - and Denk went for it because it's better to put on the uniform and have an opportunity than to not be wearing a jersey at all.

Talking about how fun it's going to be at Albuquerque - there are now the "four amigos" reunited - I know he mentioned himself, jamie hoffmann, and russ mitchell but I forget who he said the fourth one was.

He's so polite and he sounds like he's from Tennessee or something (down south somewhere). I wonder if a polite guy can get laid! (grin)

can't wait to watch him in the final weeks of the season - I admired him when he came into town with fresno a year or two ago, but that was only a few games, not many games like his Isotope stint should be.

EDIT: inserted right into the starting lineup at 2b tonight so he has a chance to make an immediate impact with the isotopes.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

rsmath said:
boxbreaker44 said:
Been a crazy year for Denker started out in AAA Tacoma then to A+ Inland Empire, AA Chattanooga and now to AAA Albuquerque

Great pre-game show interview with Denker! I'll have to see if I can figure out how to edit the AAC file to extract the pregame show from the game recording and then make a link for downloading available.

Doesn't sound too bad for Denker - Dodgers called with a job offer - albeit at A ball - and Denk went for it because it's better to put on the uniform and have an opportunity than to not be wearing a jersey at all.

He's so polite and he sounds like he's from Tennessee or something (down south somewhere). I wonder if a polite guy can get laid! (grin)

can't wait to watch him in the final weeks of the season - I admired him when he came into town with fresno a year or two ago, but that was only a few games, not many games like his Isotope stint should be.

Man if you find a way to extract the interview I would love to hear it. Yea he really is a great guy Ive been able to Interview him twice which has been awesome. Ill have to upload our interview to youtube.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

"listen live" link at www.610thesportsanimal.com

ackley and smoak are some of the rainiers playing against the Isotopes, so a game full of some FCB-hyped players.

wow, looked him up. He's a cali kid! where'd the down-south accent come from?

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

rsmath said:
"listen live" link at http://www.610thesportsanimal.com

ackley and smoak are some of the rainiers playing against the Isotopes, so a game full of some FCB-hyped players.

wow, looked him up. He's a cali kid! where'd the down-south accent come from?
Thanks for the link, Not a bad radio announcer.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

boxbreaker44 said:
rsmath said:
boxbreaker44 said:

Man if you find a way to extract the interview I would love to hear it. Yea he really is a great guy Ive been able to Interview him twice which has been awesome. Ill have to upload our interview to youtube.

Hey I uploaded it if you were interested in seeing it, My dad is the interviewer

Travis Denker
[youtube:2nka2vcy]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW1-m2zqZkc[/youtube:2nka2vcy]

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

here is the link to the radio pregame show interview. I was able to find a AAC to MP3 conversion program and then used audacity to edit the MP3 down to the interview.

Link expires 30 days after last download, IIRC:

http://www.filefront.com/17218524/081910-travis denker pregame show interview.mp3

1.79 MB, MP3 file

---

Video streaming for Albuquerque's remaining games in the season starts Saturday - all Isotopes Park games -- 14 games in 13 days homestand -- are streamed on MILB.TV and Round Rock also streams for when Albuquerque plays their final road series of the regular season, so plenty of opportunity to watch Denker play if you won't be at the park.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

rsmath said:
here is the link to the radio pregame show interview. I was able to find a AAC to MP3 conversion program and then used audacity to edit the MP3 down to the interview.

Link expires 30 days after last download, IIRC:

http://www.filefront.com/17218524/081910-travis denker pregame show interview.mp3

1.79 MB, MP3 file

---

Video streaming for Albuquerque's remaining games in the season starts Saturday - all Isotopes Park games -- 14 games in 13 days homestand -- are streamed on MILB.TV and Round Rock also streams for when Albuquerque plays their final road series of the regular season, so plenty of opportunity to watch Denker play if you won't be at the park.

Looks like I will be purchasing MILB.TV tonight! Thanks again for the interview download.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008

Huh this is rather strange considering the AZL season is over.

Travis Denker assigned to AZL Dodgers from Albuquerque Isotopes.

Hes not injured so whats up with this?

Members online

Latest posts