Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do you guys think these would grade? NEW CARDS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC
What do you guys think these two rookies would grade if I sent to PSA? I'm trying to get a judge on how they grade as well.

scan0301.jpg

scan0331.jpg

scan0338.jpg

scan0339.jpg

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Re: What do you guys think these would grade? '68 N. Ryan RC

Both are really sharp. I say highest NM 7.

Brian

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas

5-6 on the Ryan.
Can't tell what the off color spots on the bottom right of the Yaz is? Is it on the holder or is it card loss? The printing spots are on near all of the 1960 rookie star subset cards but this has a bit than most. I'd say 5 if it is not card loss.

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC

Thanks for the info guys. The Yaz does have some card loss on the bottom right. The Ryan is really sharp and I hope it lands 6 or 7! Anybody know anyone on here I could piggy back a PSA submission on? I don't want to have to pay the expensive PSA membership to submit a few cards.

Graymouse

Sep 1, 2008

I concur with the Mob on the Yaz, That will land you a PSA 4 or PSA 5. The 68' Ryan I would say a PSA 6 OC at best. The corners are soft on it so I would think it would general fall into a PSA 5 range.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

The Ryan has poor corners, fuzy edges, surface issues and I'm 90% certin it will have an OC qualifier. Having said that, I think your best hope is for a 5 or 6 with a (OC). But I could see it as a 4 too. The Yaz also has poor corners, fuzzy/rough edges, severe surface issues, and also off centered(but perhaps not to an (OC) qualifier). I think that would be a 4 or 5 also.

All in all, not horrible grades. The protection alone would be in your best interest to get them slabed. But I would not expect and real monitary gain from having them graded. But authenticated/slabed usually sell quicker/easier, so thats a plus too!

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC

Thanks guys. These are for my pc anyway so grade doesn't matter all that much. ;)

mlbfan10

Feb 1, 2010
Winston-Salem, NC

Ok here a few more rookies I'm wondering what will grade. I'm thinking the Brett is a 5.
andredawsonrc.jpg

andredawsonrcback.jpg

georgebrettrc.jpg

georgebrettrc01.jpg

paulmolitarrc.jpg

paulmolitorrcback.jpg

Members online