Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning fellas. Short day today (only working till 12 or 1) and then back home to take pictures for my website being developed.
Was supposed to be off today, but that never works out.
Have a good one!
Tom

stu

Jan 24, 2010
Went to the store last night to get coffee. Spent $30 and none of it was on coffee. brb

A_Pharis

Good morning, guys. Figured out last night that I may be on the bad end of an untrustworthy postman.

Won a 2010 Ripken Obak #1/25 (easily a $60+ card) from the Mod crew during the Natty. Tracking shows delivered 4 days ago. I haven't seen it. It's possible it got put into another box, but can't really call it. Still waiting on a Wilhelm button hole, too.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
A_Pharis said:
Good morning, guys. Figured out last night that I may be on the bad end of an untrustworthy postman.

Won a 2010 Ripken Obak #1/25 (easily a $60+ card) from the Mod crew during the Natty. Tracking shows delivered 4 days ago. I haven't seen it. It's possible it got put into another box, but can't really call it. Still waiting on a Wilhelm button hole, too.
Hey did you get my package I sent you??? It said it was delivered like 4 days ago

A_Pharis

Pine Tar said:
[quote="A_Pharis":1f1p16lp]Good morning, guys. Figured out last night that I may be on the bad end of an untrustworthy postman.

Hey did you get my package I sent you??? It said it was delivered like 4 days ago[/quote:1f1p16lp]

There was a 3 day stretch where I got NO mail. I've gotten nothing but junk ads and my OtterBox for my iPhone. If you seriously sent something, please, let me know. I'll have to go to the P.O. to file a complaint or something.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
A_Pharis said:
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!

Adam - It sounds like someone's checking your mail before you do.
Apartment complex with locked boxes. Either it'd have to be the mailman or being put into the wrong box. (it's a big box separated into individual locked boxes)
That being the case, I'd be at the P.O. yesterday.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts