Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Allen & Ginter Employee Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
Anyone have an idea as to how rare they are? Saw something that suggested 1:25 cases and want to know if that's correct or if it's been announced yet. Thanks.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I only remember a couple being put on ebay, so they have to be pretty difficult seeing how many cases of the stuff have been busted. I've probably missed a couple though.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Can I ask a probably stupid question? Would you guys be happy to pull one of these? I mean, I remember the Bowman Scout autos and was only mildly impressed..........ok, I didn't like them at all.........so would you be happy and try to get these? And why would Topps decide to do this type of card? I just don't get it.

Watt

Aug 16, 2008
Cleveland
I think it's a little different because the Bowman Scout autos were mass produced and these are very rare so I'd be happy just because I'd be able to sell it for a decent amount and buy something I did want.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
if i recall hearing right these are like hte silks as a bonus

most boxes with a silki /140 get

2 gu 1 auto
OR
3 gu

then the silk or topps employe auto and if thats true i would not mind getting it

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
jmagic87 said:
if i recall hearing right these are like hte silks as a bonus

most boxes with a silki /140 get

2 gu 1 auto
OR
3 gu

then the silk or topps employe auto and if thats true i would not mind getting it

One sold for 90 and another is at 53 with 5 days left. I'd take it!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Very rare, pretty sure they are all 1/1. Seen a few come up and few resold. At first people thought they were part of the code and paid big $ for them. Most have sold in $50-$100. I know in the Allen Ginter tracker threads a few are listed in their with completed prices. The one with guy holding his kid has changed hands a few times.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
stalegum said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
I'd love to see the checklist on these, if anyone has it.

We've compiled the full checklist of all 10 Allen & Ginter Employee Autos.

http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index. ... Autographs

Great info. So they each signed 10????

According to an entry on her personal blog, Topps illustrator and graphic designer Victoria Levan signed 10 cards -- one under her soon-to-be-married name "Victoria Waite."

Wonder if they Waite has been pulled

stalegum

Aug 13, 2010
NoVA,SoJers
matchpenalty said:
stalegum said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
I'd love to see the checklist on these, if anyone has it.

We've compiled the full checklist of all 10 Allen & Ginter Employee Autos.

http://www.baseballcardpedia.com/index. ... Autographs

Great info. So they each signed 10????

According to an entry on her personal blog, Topps illustrator and graphic designer Victoria Levan signed 10 cards -- one under her soon-to-be-married name "Victoria Waite."

Wonder if they Waite has been pulled

If Vicky Levan/Waite signed ten copies, then I assume the other nine also signed 10 each.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
I asked Clay this question at the National and he said 10 employees signed 10 copies each. He said they did some random lottery on who would have their card selected to be in the set.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
njlw226 said:
I asked Clay this question at the National and he said 10 employees signed 10 copies each. He said they did some random lottery on who would have their card selected to be in the set.

What did he say about Sig Hansen auto. Was it on Sigs end or Topps end for that screw up.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
njlw226 said:

Please tell me you asked him about the autographs and the Sig Hanson.

njlw226

Jul 13, 2009
schmidtfan20 said:
njlw226 said:

Please tell me you asked him about the autographs and the Sig Hanson.

nope, sorry. I don't even know what the issue is with the hansen...what happened with them?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts