Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Contest - Take a look! *ENDED - Winner = JEBJJA :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Thought I'd spice up Friday night a bit by holding a contest. The winner will get to choose any one card from my trade bucket!

Dont get too excited though......

Here is how to play.

1. Make a post here on just how crappy my trade bucket is.

The one who I think does the best job, wins!

Good luck, and dont hold back!

*I'm not going to let this run too long, so I'll be picking the winner tonight at some point.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Re: Contest - Take a look!

You need more Neftali Feliz cards! I'm very surprised someone hasn't grabbed that Molina Gold though.

And I'm glad to see I'm not the only who got JEREMY Papelbon out of a $70 box. :lol:

But I am wondering why when I click on most of the pics it sends me to an album marked "Secret out-of-state Family"?

Oh, and thanks for the cool contest? If we can't laugh at ourselves, someone else will.

boomets

Jul 17, 2009

As bad as me pretending to be a longoria collector to get a free longoria auto.
:benson:

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ

I thought this contest was a nice gesture, but after going through your bucket, I can see why you're trying to get rid of something. I would feel bad for whoever wins, though.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008

Your trade bucket is so bad.....the blank "Sketch It" card has the best chance at rising in value.

Seriously though - there are a few nice cards in there. Plus you have two Buster Posey cards from the future :p

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO

Your bucket is so bad you should just give all those cards to Tim Carroll for his next project.

I don't even want to win but Thanks!

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008

Good stuff guys!!!

Your going to make it tough for me! Lets keep it rolling! :twisted:

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly

I have no idea why it is referred to as a "trade bucket".....are you 12 years old and have ZERO money? These cards are by far THE WORST on FCB. I've never heard of more than 1/2 of these players and I bet you got most of the stuff through "first one to post gets choice of card" contests, yet, I do see a card I want for my 5 year old's bike spokes.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle

Wow...after about 10 seconds of looking through your bucket, I wanted to jab my eyes out with with with a fork. An old fork! An old, rusty fork! An old, rusty, dull fork. An old, rusty, dull fork with bent tines. An old, rusty, dull fork with bent tines that I just pulled out of a bulldog's butt! Luckily, you had that "You Sketch It" card to really make your bucket special! Wow! I don't even want to win this contest. If I did, I'd poke my eyes with a fork.

Members online

Latest posts