Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wal~ Mart 2010 Baseball Value Box?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
I saw these at Wally World It has Exclusive Chrome rafractor cards Ripkin, $trasburg, & Mantle 6PKS Series 2 cards 1 Hobby Pack of Allen&Ginter One million card givaway code card. Something worth bustin? :?

dannyboy19

Feb 6, 2010
Massachusetts
If im not mistaken, someone busted 2 of these in the box busters section and had some great pulls out of their ginter packs..1 rip card and an auto i believe out of 2 packs.

ethanbryer

Jun 22, 2010
So. Missouri
dannyboy19 said:
If im not mistaken, someone busted 2 of these in the box busters section and had some great pulls out of their ginter packs..1 rip card and an auto i believe out of 2 packs.

I tought the rip cards were hobby exclusive

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
dannyboy19 said:
Heres 16+ pages of various breaks/comments on these packs: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... e-box.html

Seems like people have had some pretty decent hits..whether they be autos or gu or rip cards. I think for $15 its worth a chance, however im pack free for a few years now so I don't want to end my streak..tempting though!
A buddy of mine texted me tonight and said he bought 2 of these got a Ripcard and an auto plus a Stras chrome.
Also added that I spent 1k on a case of A&G got a ripcard and he spent about 40 and got one ::facepalm::

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
Pine Tar said:
dannyboy19 said:
Heres 16+ pages of various breaks/comments on these packs: http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/base ... e-box.html

Seems like people have had some pretty decent hits..whether they be autos or gu or rip cards. I think for $15 its worth a chance, however im pack free for a few years now so I don't want to end my streak..tempting though!
A buddy of mine texted me tonight and said he bought 2 of these got a Ripcard and an auto plus a Stras chrome.
Also added that I spent 1k on a case of A&G got a ripcard and he spent about 40 and got one ::facepalm::
:benson: I bet your balls were kiling you after he told you that! :lol:

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
subpop77 said:
Pine Tar said:
dannyboy19 said:

:benson: I bet your balls were kiling you after he told you that! :lol:
I actually called him but it went straight to voice mail and he did not return my texts :lol: I was going to tell him thnaks for rubbing it in my face

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I picked up one today hoping for a Strasburg. Instead, I hit:

Babe Ruth Chrome refractor
Oviraptor Monsters of the Mesozoic mini
Various Topps inserts (2 Peak Performance, 2 WS History, 1 Turkey Red)
Babe Ruth/Lou Gehrig checklist
2 total Million Card Giveaway (yielding two late 70s duds)

These can be a fun gamble. On Blowout, some members have pulled base legends SPs from Topps, as well as Peak Performance autographs that weren't previously released. Plus, you have a chance at something good from the Ginter hobby pack.

I think the Strasburg's are selling for $20ish a piece, too.

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
I stopped by Wal-Mart and there were 8 there, I picked up 4. Probably will go back and pick up the rest depending on these 4... :D

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I've opened 4 so far.
2 Strasburgs and 2 Ruths
A Carlos Villanueva PP auto and 8 Topps Million cards.
I'm lovin these boxes!

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
gvsu96 said:
Better buy them fast. Looks like you can easily search them for the Strass cards. Just read the last few pages of the blowout link.

Here is a video on how to "easily search them" from everyones favorite website!

[youtube:sv59ted9]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNeqWPmnz8g[/youtube:sv59ted9]

L-O-S-E-R

... If you ... slam the box ... with a ... two pound ... rubber mallet ... you might ... be able ... to see ... if it ... is a ... Strasburg ...

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
vwnut13 said:
gvsu96 said:
Better buy them fast. Looks like you can easily search them for the Strass cards. Just read the last few pages of the blowout link.

Here is a video on how to "easily search them" from everyones favorite website!

[youtube:36hzbrdc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNeqWPmnz8g[/youtube:36hzbrdc]

A-S-S-H-O-L-E

... If you ... slam the box ... with a ... two pound ... rubber mallet ... you might ... be able ... to see ... if it ... is a ... Strasburg ...

Fixed.

Members online

Latest posts