Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

PujolsThomeFan33 You Have it Coming

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
You show me a scan of a different Michael Jordan auto and take your time sending on a 1000 dollar deal. Send me a card that is missing a good portion of the auto and acted like you didn't know it wasn't the card in the scan. I ask and ask for a refund and to return the card, But as usual for you. No longer will be in the hobby and do not want the card back. I ask for a partial refund because of the money lost in the card. I ask for cash or money order be sent as I had pay pal issues at the moment for unauthorized usage. I get a nice personal check in the mail and deposit and guess what? It bounces and the account the check was drawn from was not even an open account. You purposely sent me a bad check. Its funny how easy you called people out on bad deals, Now you get a taste of your own medicine. Like a moron I left you a positive feedback, Because I was happy to just get the cards in hand and had medical issues at the same time. Wish I could drop a negative on you TK, You deserve it very much so.

Here is the scans of the Jordan auto, 1st is the one he showed me and the 2nd is the one sent to me.

MichaelJordanTrilogyAuto.jpg
ordan.png

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
frazzles said:
Board index » Hobby-Talk » Baseball

:?:

Really? Seriously? Really?.. Did this ruin your night for being in hobby talk? Plenty of threads like this are post in hobby talk and including ebay members doing the same.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
I think it is more that this is the most active board and wants everyone to know about the bad deal.

Good Luck Marro!

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
I've dealt with TK before (a baseball deal) and I wouldn't have seen this if it had been posted in the bkb forum.

Sorry to hear about this, good luck getting it squared away.

Jedi500

Jan 2, 2009
Surprising about this coming up about him.. I have done numerous transactions with him and all have been flawless..Will definitely watch this one, but the man buys my unwanted cards, so i'm not complaining ;)

Good luck though..I too would be extremely pissed as that second card is terrible looking..no paypal charge back??

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I assume he posted it here for more views and to get
the word out faster Thats clearly a different card
or he scanned it 3 years ago and let it sit out in the sun
to fade the auto Either way it deceptive practice/bait and switch

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Jedi500 said:
Surprising about this coming up about him.. I have done numerous transactions with him and all have been flawless..Will definitely watch this one, but the man buys my unwanted cards, so i'm not complaining ;)

Good luck though..I too would be extremely pissed as that second card is terrible looking..no paypal charge back??

His good deal do out weigh the bad ones, But he does have another deal going sour at the moment. Gilmo got the money back plus bank fees for me. Just the fact he knowingly sent the wrong card and now a bad check has been eating at me. The check is criminal and people should now what he did.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
I had a flawless deal with him, but that was for a 17.00 deallol...But to be honest man...I think your screwed on this one, although him sending you a bounced check was stupid of him that'll be your only proof if you want your money back...you may have to take this to the authorities if you want your grand back.

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
cjb9421 said:
I had a flawless deal with him, but that was for a 17.00 deallol...But to be honest man...I think your screwed on this one, although him sending you a bounced check was stupid of him that'll be your only proof if you want your money back...you may have to take this to the authorities if you want your grand back.

I got the money back from the check and fees also. Just wanted to let people know what he has been doing. It seems has issues with other members also.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
you hate to hear this, especially when the guy has some many Positives, but bait
and switch+bogus check is enough to get banned.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Marro said:
cjb9421 said:

I got the money back from the check and fees also. Just wanted to let people know what he has been doing. It seems has issues with other members also.

Nice, he doesnt show his face around the boards too much..just when he's selling...He's got a lot of good feedback..but i'd be wary now...and definately would never send a gift payment.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I think he has been banned over all this at least I would hope
Personally I would pursue charges for sending the bogus check
just to teach the ******* a lesson

Members online

Latest posts