Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Rookie Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
Hey guys- New guy here. Been lurking on these boards for a few months. I was real into collecting from the late 90's to 2006, but the amount of product that was out there and all the gimmicks turned me away. I've seen the approach that some of you take to collecting and have decided to start collecting/investing in Cleveland Indians prospect Alex White. I'm an Indians fan, and have been to about 6 of his starts in Akron this year, and have been very impressed.

My question is this, what is considered White's rookie card/cards? Is it from the 2009 Bowman Draft Pick and Prospects set and the additional autographs? Do the Donruss Elite cards have much/any value?

Also has the 1/1 auto been pulled?

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
The way the consensus sees it, the hierarchy is: Bowman Chrome auto., then the Panini Elite auto. . They are both considered his "rookie card(s)".

The Alex White Superfractor auto. has been pulled, and is currently owned by an FCB member - it is a BGS 9.5.

danboone2006

May 22, 2010
Cleveland OH
Thanks for the quick reply! Like the Connor Graham in your sig. Seen him pitch a lot this year for Akron as well, looks like he'll be knocking on the door for a bullpen spot mid-2011 for the Tribe.

edit: Just saw the link you posted, that is just amazing! Good to know where it is!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts