Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Super Genius says: Pat Quinn

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I heard this too Mike and I certainly hope it isn't true.

while I don't think the recent slump is all the coaching staff's fault I do think a change needs to be made but I certainly don't think Pat Quinn is the answer.

G

pghbuccos said:
I heard this too Mike and I certainly hope it isn't true.

while I don't think the recent slump is all the coaching staff's fault I do think a change needs to be made but I certainly don't think Pat Quinn is the answer.
After hearing what MT says to the players, I think we need a change.

As Double M said today on his show, some positive words might work sometime...

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I hate to say this but for one thing I don't think they should have let Ryan Malone go. he was a huge presence in front of the net and scored a lot of dirty goals.

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
He was also rumored to coach the Senators but Melnyk turned that down. People are throwing Quinns name around as coach for teams because of his recent success.

G

pghbuccos said:
I hate to say this but for one thing I don't think they should have let Ryan Malone go. he was a huge presence in front of the net and scored a lot of dirty goals.
Dirty goals = Michel Ouellette

No way in the world he deserves to be on any hockey team. Many players can get the dirty goals, I'm sure there's a few on the team... MT needs to find them.

Members online

Latest posts