Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB-8/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Alot of very good #2 or 3 starters going today.

Andrew Miller is back! He's been great lately in the minors, but... :?

I'm guessing the great Johan will return after an "off" game for him. Playing the Pirates tends to do that for pitchers.

and I'd love to see another good outing for Hudson in Arizona.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
gt2590 said:
Alot of very good #2 or 3 starters going today.

Andrew Miller is back! He's been great lately in the minors, but... :?

I'm guessing the great Johan will return after an "off" game for him. Playing the Pirates tends to do that for pitchers.

and I'd love to see another good outing for Hudson in Arizona.

I'm thinking about putting a little money in Hudson during the offseason.

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
Heyward HR (13)
Gaby Sanchez HR (14) is anyone paying attention. Hitting .289 14 HR and 62 RBI

Mike Minor 2 IP 1 ER 5 K

abravesfan

Aug 10, 2008
8ks through 3ip for minor, unfortunately he's also given up 3 runs... still been relatively impressed by his three starts, he looks like he can definitely turn into a solid #3 starter

bdal23

Aug 7, 2008
abravesfan said:
8ks through 3ip for minor, unfortunately he's also given up 3 runs... still been relatively impressed by his three starts, he looks like he can definitely turn into a solid #3 starter

yeah sorry I put the hex on him.
I did to Dan Hudson the other night too

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Hunter Pence and Luke Scott have had great seasons. To bad their teams are awful.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
AKA Coastal said:
Hunter Pence and Luke Scott have had great seasons. To bad their teams are awful.

I'm just glad someone is realizing the season Pence is having.

With not much hitting around him (Bourn has been up and down, Berkman wasn't doing great when here, Lee was hurt/hitting terrible + all the rookies) he is having a heck of a season and has definitely turned into the face of the Astros.

Just gotta hope all the young guys continue to grow together and get better. This will be a fun team to watch in a season or two.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
The entire Marlins team should be demoted to AA. If they can't beat the Astros, they obviously have no business playing AAA teams

Members online

Latest posts