Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mike Minor 11 K's through 5!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
And he continues to confound the scouts that projected a ceiling of a #4 at the draft. I wonder if he purposely sacrificed velocity for command at Vandy. Either way, I'm enjoying it!

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
craftysouthpaw said:
And he continues to confound the scouts that projected a ceiling of a #4 at the draft. I wonder if he purposely sacrificed velocity for command at Vandy. Either way, I'm enjoying it!

Yah, you're definitely not allowed to claim you confounded the scouts when you come out of college and add 3 or 4mph.

That's not confounding, that's just straight up lying!

Jul 30, 2009
Maybe he thought it was Joe Mauer and anyway, what in the world would make you put a $10 bin on that card? ;)

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
topprospectalert said:
Some moron hit a BIN for $10 on a 1997 team best Mike Mauer thinking it was Mike Minor. lol.

:lol:

Saw that. Hoping to get some good action on my Minors.

btlusk

Mar 31, 2010
Virginia
I could have bought a Minor BC blue refractor a couple of weeks ago for $60, but was too cheap. I'm sure that will look like a steal after today's performance.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
btlusk said:
I could have bought a Minor BC blue refractor a couple of weeks ago for $60, but was too cheap. I'm sure that will look like a steal after today's performance.

Were you the guy that bought it off the transactions board? I remember pimping the crap out of a card that wasn't mine because a buyer was trying to nickle and dime the seller.

coltsfan23

Aug 7, 2008
MN
pigskincardboard said:
btlusk said:

Were you the guy that bought it off the transactions board? I remember pimping the crap out of a card that wasn't mine because a buyer was trying to nickle and dime the seller.

That was cjb9421.

Great performance by Mike Minor!

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
coltsfan23 said:
pigskincardboard said:
btlusk said:

That was cjb9421.

Great performance by Mike Minor!

LOL

Members online

Latest posts