Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

$450 credit with Blowout, which boxes would you get?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
I have a $450 credit with Blow Out, which boxes should I get? Baseball or Football.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
trademhigh said:
How did you amass that? Buy so many cases that they just gave you that? Returned an item?

I assume he sold some of his gu's/autos to them. They are buying them and you can either get money or credit. I believe it is 1.75 or something like that per gu's/auto for credit. They only buy bulks of 50 or more.

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
Canocollector#1 said:
trademhigh said:
How did you amass that? Buy so many cases that they just gave you that? Returned an item?

I assume he sold some of his gu's/autos to them. They are buying them and you can either get money or credit. I believe it is 1.75 or something like that per gu's/auto for credit. They only buy bulks of 50 or more.

that

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Crazylox23 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
trademhigh said:

that

What boxes are you looking to break? Prospects or Stars/HOF's?

Crazylox23

Aug 8, 2008
I actually have a card shop, i have a ton of wax, but was thinking about getting some older wax, or stuff from last year. I have instock plenty of all new product

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Personally I would pick up some '08 BDP's

With the RC auto's they have in there, that should be a solid product now and for years to come.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Does blowout take the non sport gu from Allen and Ginter? Like Stuart Scott and Summer Sanders? I could probably get a little more than 1.75 for them elsewhere, but it's easier to just throw them in with the other 60 or so cards I am setting aside for blowout.

And I second the 2009 Ultimate idea. That's one of the ones I'm thinking about getting when I trade in all of my gu/autos.

Mudcatsfan

Aug 7, 2008
Randy Shields said:
Personally I would pick up some '08 BDP's

With the RC auto's they have in there, that should be a solid product now and for years to come.

Actually, aren't the Monteros, Flores, and Inoa redemptions autos about to EXPIRE in one month?

Otherwise i would agree heartily

Stanton, Beckham, Posey, and others still hold the set in high regard, but losing the first 2 redemptions will be a big blow.

Further, i love that my Montero Auto's will all be more rare than other autos from the set since you can't get anymore after October.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Can someone help me out quick

Does blowout accept Razor sig series autos? Bowman chrome autos? donruss elite autos?

thanks

zach

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Nikobaseball said:
Can someone help me out quick

Does blowout accept Razor sig series autos? Bowman chrome autos? donruss elite autos?

thanks

zach
Do not quote me but I believe they do not except minor league issue's. So Elite and Razor are excluded. Maybe somebody else can confirm.

Members online

Latest posts