Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is Donavan Tate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
MarlinsManiac20 said:
cjb9421 said:
cgilmo said:

I would love to see Donovan make it to the bigs and face Lincecum...it would be a battle of the pot heads...haha
does he enjoy the reefer?

Gilmo was prob just joking about Tate but I wouldny be surprised, Lincy does...bet he cant wait until the offseason lol

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
cjb9421 said:
cgilmo said:

I would love to see Donovan make it to the bigs and face Lincecum...it would be a battle of the pot heads...haha

Gilmo was prob just joking about Tate but I wouldny be surprised, Lincy does...bet he cant wait until the offseason lol

Or the day after he pitches....

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
cjb9421 said:
cgilmo said:

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
cjb9421 said:
[quote="cgilmo":1bice5k9]weed

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:1bice5k9]

The lack of ambition you recieve(trust me i know) makes me stay away from it....it gets you nowhere and makes you lazy and paranoid.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
cjb9421 said:
cgilmo said:

I'm sure a LOT more players than just them smoke. A lot of these players are under 30. That's when most people who smoke do. Although lots of people smoke it when they're older.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
[quote="cjb9421":4zycwl9s][quote="cgilmo":4zycwl9s]weed

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:4zycwl9s]

The lack of ambition you recieve(trust me i know) makes me stay away from it....it gets you nowhere and makes you lazy and paranoid.[/quote:4zycwl9s] haha this is getting OT. It does make you a little lazy but dont believe the government ******** haha. Back to Tate it seems like a new thing for him everyweek,.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
cjb9421 said:
[quote="cgilmo":3l4xksqc]weed

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:3l4xksqc]
I know you like to think you're cool and all, but smoking isn't cool. Nothing wrong with smoking, but don't act like you're cool because you do.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
trademhigh said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
[quote="cjb9421":27lde696][quote="cgilmo":27lde696]weed

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:27lde696]
I know you like to think you're cool and all, but smoking isn't cool. Nothing wrong with smoking, but don't act like you're cool because you do.[/quote:27lde696] I actually quit tough guy.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
trademhigh said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
beefycheddar said:
cjb9421 said:
[quote="MarlinsManiac20":dndkh1is][quote="cjb9421":dndkh1is][quote="cgilmo":dndkh1is]weed

Nothing rong with being a stoner..... :? :shock: :D[/quote:dndkh1is]
I know you like to think you're cool and all, but smoking isn't cool. Nothing wrong with smoking, but don't act like you're cool because you do.[/quote:dndkh1is] I actually quit tough guy.[/quote:dndkh1is]
Want a cookie? ~That must've been real tough~

hail2thevictors

Jan 20, 2010
I am officially dumber from reading this thread. I would like to take this moment to thank all who have made this possible.

Members online

No members online now.