Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OT:New Football Custom of St Louis Rams LB Chris Chamberlain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coltsfan242

May 19, 2010
Well, I was able to get this one done and I now need to press on to finish up another for Rams WR Keenan Burton and to finish my Sam Bradford sculpt. I took it to the St Louis Rams training camp so Chris could see it in person. He was really happy and took it to put in his locker to show the other guys. He will come over to the house for some pictures and etc once camp breaks.

I have since been in talks with AJ Feeley, Josh Brown, Donnie Jones and Jason Smith about doing a custom for each of them. I am excited about this and I have also spoke with Bradofrd a few times in regards with the custom I am almost finished with of him.

I have learned alot more on this one and hope that I can continue to put what I learn to good use on the next ones. I have included the picture that this was based off of, it is not perfect but I think kinda close.

Thanks for looking. Joe

chrisrams2009004.jpg
P8100306.jpg

P8100307.jpg

P8100309.jpg

P8100314.jpg

P8100315.jpg

P8100318.jpg

P8100319.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
Damn, that is phenomenal! Even more so since Chris went to the University of Tulsa! I am a season ticket holder for the hurricane, and really enjoyed watching him play.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
It isnt that great.... I dont see the grass and dirt suspended in mid air.

Better luck next time.

Coltsfan242

May 19, 2010
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I am still learning and hopefully will get a better with each new one.

P_Manning 18 said:

Better luck next time.

Sorry I did not think about it how is this one? ;)
Photoshop1.jpg

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Coltsfan242 said:
Hey guys,

Thanks for the kind words. I am still learning and hopefully will get a better with each new one.

P_Manning 18 said:

Better luck next time.

Sorry I did not think about it how is this one? ;)
Photoshop1.jpg

Now that is amazing.... great work. :)

Members online