Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Monday - August 23, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Thanks to deceptikon saying how he bought some Razor Pop Century cards, I think I'm convinced about buying a few of my own to make into custom cards. I came up with this design last night. It's pretty simple, but I kind of like it that way. Feel free to leave some opinions/comments/suggestions. I can make two cards per one Razor card, so I can cover two films per actor.

50Cent-HomeoftheBrave.png
MurrayBill-Stripes.png
NicholsonJack-CuckoosNest.png

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
They look good, certainly better than the original cards the material is coming from. You found some perfect images too.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
tribefan2427 said:
I made it through my first college class.

I love the professor attitude. I don't care if you show up

Good college professors understand that you're paying for the class and that what you get out of the class is in direct correlation to what you put into it. If you don't show up, it's your problem not theirs. It's always irritating when a professor feels the need to police attendance.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
today i find out if i need to cut strasburg
The Nats would be retarded to let Prior....errr, I mean Strasburg pitch again this season, just shut him down, it's not worth worth it.
have to agree here, were not in the playoff race, hes oitched pleanty this year, and you got Jordan zimmermann ready to come back. plus you have Chico, Kown, Mock, and other minor leaguers to replace him

tribefan2427

Nov 19, 2008
Erie, PA
One Bad Day said:
tribefan2427 said:
I made it through my first college class.

I love the professor attitude. I don't care if you show up

Good college professors understand that you're paying for the class and that what you get out of the class is in direct correlation to what you put into it. If you don't show up, it's your problem not theirs. It's always irritating when a professor feels the need to police attendance.
my english teacher is like that according to syllabus. You can miss 3 times if you have a excuse. But if you have no excuse she docks your grade.

The only thing i dislike about the greek history course. there's only 4 tests that count toward your grade. Nothing more

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
TBP, I find it ironic you hate pitchers in baseball, but love QBs in football. They both primarily throw for their job ... just wanted to say it.

How is everyone today?

Members online

Latest posts