Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning guys
Seems the board member Tim Kennedy has explained himself, on some shady deals yeeterday in the thread about him

I did take the cards off Seth's hands that he was to buy, from him. Not a bad set if I say so myyself. Darn it I deleted the
scan Seth sent to me. I should have the cards in hand by Wednesday. He would let me send him some other cards I paid him 15 of the original 20 he was to trade to PujolsThomeFan33. I then sent Seth a code for a Alexei Ramierz Framed auto from my Ginter break.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102554&start=75

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning fellas!
Quick pop in before I head out the door.
Dano - I lived in Roanoke from 1970 - 1982. We lived off of Airport Rd by Crossroads Mall and I graduated from William Fleming H.S.. Where abouts do you live?

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning everyone!
It is raining here is Maine, which isn't a bad thing considering my lawn is brown! :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

Up earlier than I want to be cause I haven't been sleeping well lately. I don't know if its the rain or what but my neck is very achy the past few days. Not too much new here.. have to make some phone calls regarding school for a couple of my girls. all 3 of them start at a different time.. the oldest starts the 31st, the middle aged one starts Sept after Labor Day, and the youngest starts Sept 13th. The freedom in the morning will be nice but I'll miss them too.

Art
saw a guy post a piazza platinum diamond king auto 1/1 on Beckett yesterday asking what it would be worth.. can't post direct links from there but if you look within the first couple pages you should be able to find it. His user ID is Carl2001

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
klute14 said:
Good morning everyone!
It is raining here is Maine, which isn't a bad thing considering my lawn is brown! :lol:

Good morning everyone.

Dano, welcome to the MT.

I guess I better get my butt in gear before the rain gets up here. Got to go pick up some wood shavings for the kennals. Talk to you all later.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Morning all. Another beautiful (hopefully rainless) day here in Central Iowa.

Show went fairly well on Saturday. Picked up a few things here and there.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Members online