Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Can anyone explain why this 25 year old is stuck in High-A?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
W L ERA G GS CG SHO SV IP H R ER HR BB SO GO/AO AVG
3 1 1.76 38 0 0 0 6 66.1 43 16 13 2 12 79 0.73 .181

He isnt a starter but a legit bullpen/closer who would definately get some publicity if anyone gave him a chance ;)

he has yet to have a bad season in the minors, last year his overall era was 1.81

sebpoo

Aug 7, 2008
Montreal, P.Q.
It's Venditte and someone asked the same question like 2 weeks ago. I agree he should be in AA, as well as Betances. Both have nothing left to prove at A level.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
sebpoo said:
It's Venditte and someone asked the same question like 2 weeks ago. I agree he should be in AA, as well as Betances. Both have nothing left to prove at A level.

sorry must have missed the other thread. really dont understand why they are here at all. venditte isnt a kid anymore and should be a lot closer to the bigs by now if not in the bigs

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
sebpoo said:

Manny Banuelos and Dellin Betances have been promoted to AA Trenton.

Hopefully Venditte is soon to follow but man that AA staff looks pretty nice: Banuelos, Betances, Brackman, Noesi and Adam Warren

All 5 were top 30 prospects for the Yankees

Members online

Latest posts