Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE thanks to seanho2309!!!!!! MAJOR THANKS!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I can't begin to show my appreciation in type for the generosity that seanho2309 has shown!!!

As we all know he attended UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen!

And look at what he hooked me up with!!!

A UFC 117 program.........AND!!!! A Jon Fitch autographed UFC glove!!!

Can't freaking believe it dude, the glove is so amazing!!!! LOVE IT! Just have to figure out where I am going to display it now!

But it's so awesome that you'd do this, those gloves aren't cheap! It's extremely appreciated!!!!!

HPIM2086.jpg

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sam Banks said:
I can't begin to show my appreciation in type for the generosity that seanho2309 has shown!!!

As we all know he attended UFC 117: Silva vs Sonnen!

And look at what he hooked me up with!!!

A UFC 117 program.........AND!!!! A Jon Fitch autographed UFC glove!!!

Can't freaking believe it dude, the glove is so amazing!!!! LOVE IT! Just have to figure out where I am going to display it now!

But it's so awesome that you'd do this, those gloves aren't cheap! It's extremely appreciated!!!!!

HPIM2086.jpg

I am very glad you liked the package Sammy. It was kind of hard to get you an autograph....with all the guys you dislike and all. LOL However, I knew you were a big Fitch fan, so I am glad I could hook you up. The only thing I ask is that you take Kos off your dislikes. J/K I hooked up Russ S as well it just takes longer for stuff to get to Germany.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Canocollector#1 said:
Wow!! Awesome generosity!

MojoDan said:
That was an awesome gesture by seanho, congrats to you Sam :)

I just happened to be fortunate to be around for UFC 117 before I move to DC. Sammy is the hardest person to shop for though, because he dislikes.....well just about everyone. :D He likes Fitch and Jon remembered me from the UFC Gym opening (I gave him a Wounded Warrior T-Shirt) so I got a couple of extra gloves signed.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
He has hooked me up with loads of stuff also. Maybe one day he will tell you people how nice I am to him too. Well except for the glove incident. I have Ryan Jensen, Jason Brilz, Jake Ellenber and Clay Guida autos on some gloves and a Nate Marquardt auto on 2 gloves. Well I am an idiot and forgot to insure them when I sent them and also put on the customs form what was in the box, and well 9 months later and he still doesn't have them.

However, I have made up for it. I now have more gloves signed by the guys mentioned above except Nate. We have been going back and forth with hooking eachother up.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
He has hooked me up with loads of stuff also. Maybe one day he will tell you people how nice I am to him too. Well except for the glove incident. I have Ryan Jensen, Jason Brilz, Jake Ellenber and Clay Guida autos on some gloves and a Nate Marquardt auto on 2 gloves. Well I am an idiot and forgot to insure them when I sent them and also put on the customs form what was in the box, and well 9 months later and he still doesn't have them.

However, I have made up for it. I now have more gloves signed by the guys mentioned above except Nate. We have been going back and forth with hooking eachother up.

New member? Welcome!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sam Banks said:
Etanju said:

New member? Welcome!

He is a new member, and military as well and that is how we met. Your newest package will be out Tues. 7 Sept. :D It will BLOW you away.

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Thanks for the welcome Sam. I figure I will stick around this place, as I love to talk MMA, plus my man Sean threatens my life if I don't come on here.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
Thanks for the welcome Sam. I figure I will stick around this place, as I love to talk MMA, plus my man Sean threatens my life if I don't come on here.

I try to get people to come all the time! Much better than Sherdog having a nice intimate setting.

God that sounded ****.

NOHOMO!

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:

Jason I mean Justin...LOL There is a story behind that....I got my boy Justin an auto from Babalu.....however, he signed it to Jason. On a side note, I just figured you would love to come here and talk MMA. However, you need to do it more often.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Sam Banks said:
Etanju said:

I try to get people to come all the time! Much better than Sherdog having a nice intimate setting.

God that sounded ****.

NOHOMO!

Sammy LOL CLASSIC. I think your post was Straight. LOL

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
seanho2309 said:
Etanju said:

Jason I mean Justin...LOL There is a story behind that....I got my boy Justin an auto from Babalu.....however, he signed it to Jason. On a side note, I just figured you would love to come here and talk MMA. However, you need to do it more often.

HAY NAHT OH!

31318_10150192181040082_726065081_12501097_4317680_n.jpg

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Man I aint even been here for a week and I already got a man wanting me to co....ah hell never mind. You guys are good people. Sean is my brother from another mother...and where I will be crashing when I fly back to the states.

How the hell do you post a pic on here? Like attach it.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Etanju said:
Man I aint even been here for a week and I already got a man wanting me to co....ah hell never mind. You guys are good people. Sean is my brother from another mother...and where I will be crashing when I fly back to the states.

Click on the

Etanju

Jun 28, 2010
Sam Banks said:
Etanju said:

Click on the box and post your image URL in the middle of the ]['s[/quote]

Man you are talking Russian to me right now. I have no clue what the image URL is. Not to worried about it though.

@ Sean - I would get on here a lot more if it wasn't a bloacked site at work.

seanho2309

Aug 11, 2008
Cibolo, TX
Etanju said:
Sam Banks said:
Etanju said:

Click on the box and post your image URL in the middle of the ]['s[/quote]

Man you are talking Russian to me right now. I have no clue what the image URL is. Not to worried about it though.

@ Sean - I would get on here a lot more if it wasn't a bloacked site at work.[/quote]

Really simple bro. Click box marked Img above your text. Then get your photo and and paste it in between.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts