Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jose Bautista

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
Does he really think Nova in his first start in the bigs would really throw at him??? ::facepalm:: I know he hit a home run, but I just don't understand that.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Bautista is a lucky bastard this season. He should stop acting like an MVP because this year is a fluke. Nova did not mean to plunk him for god sakes..... :benson:

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Canocollector#1 said:
jbone17 said:
Bautista is a lucky bastard this season. He should stop acting like an MVP because this year is a fluke. Nova did not mean to plunk him for god sakes..... :benson:

He didn't even hit him!

I know lol. That is what I meant to say. I was watching the game and typing at the same time and I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

Canocollector#1

Aug 16, 2008
BIG APPLE
jbone17 said:
Canocollector#1 said:
jbone17 said:

He didn't even hit him!

I know lol. That is what I meant to say. I was watching the game and typing at the same time and I wasn't paying attention. :lol:

:lol: Happens all the time

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
Just hit home run #40 and was a total dick rounding the bases. Staring down Robertson for no reason and shaking his hand in front of Cervelli when he was running home.

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
I wouldn't care, but that could not be more selfish considering they're in 4th place. Take a seat with your 40th bomb, you're not hitting any in october.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Hallsgator said:
porcello94 said:
I wouldn't care, but that could not be more selfish considering they're in 4th place. Take a seat with your 40th bomb, you're not hitting any in october.

They play three games in October.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I seriously laughed out loud and am still laughing! You have been thanked!

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
Hallsgator said:
porcello94 said:
They play three games in October.

You win. To bad the Jays don't too much...

aarne13

Oct 15, 2008
The Permian Basin
porcello94 said:
So you're saying everyone not in a pennant race should stfu and pack it in? These guys are still competitive even though they are not in 1st.

porcello94

Aug 9, 2009
aarne13 said:
porcello94 said:
So you're saying everyone not in a pennant race should stfu and pack it in? These guys are still competitive even though they are not in 1st.

No not at all.

I just feel like he was making a huge deal out of nothing first off all, and second of all taking your sweet time around the bases and taking a curtain call doesn't really show a "team" spirit.

In reality every player pretty much is worried about his individual performance first, and that's absolutely normal, but to be satisfied in 4th place is what bothers me.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
I would think that a young rookie, in his first start, would be the most likely to hit a batter he hit a homerun off of him. The reasoning would be that the rookie is trying to show how much he's a part of the team and how he'll stand up for the team.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
porcello94 said:
aarne13 said:
porcello94 said:

No not at all.

I just feel like he was making a huge deal out of nothing first off all, and second of all taking your sweet time around the bases and taking a curtain call doesn't really show a "team" spirit.

In reality every player pretty much is worried about his individual performance first, and that's absolutely normal, but to be satisfied in 4th place is what bothers me.
Who says they are satisfied? If anything, this show they are still being competitive. If they didn't care, they would shurg this off and lay down for the Yankees.

I guess J.P. is the most selfish player in history, considering he took a curtain call in his debut. Oh well. :/

Members online

Latest posts