Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

won my first Jason Bay autograph 1/1 today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
this is my 7th Jason Bay 1/1 but my first autograph 1/1. can't wait to get it in hand :D ...

EDIT: 2007 Exquisite Exquisite Imagery Autograph 1/1
77d7_1.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
scotty21690 I think he is going to keep playing like he did after he was traded to the Sox and prove that he is a very good hitter and fielder who never got any respect because he played for the Pirates.

thenumberonemetfan the silver ink was one of the major factors in me wanting this card. most of his other autographed 1/1's have always ended too high for me but I couldn't pass this up.

wideright thanks. it's from 2007 Exquisite Exquisite Imagery Autograph set. I edited my original post to show that. I have this same card /25 and these 2 will look great together :D .

Resident Piazza Fan thanks Art. yes it is the Exquisite 1/1

meucci67 thanks Michael. good to see you around.

ostrander111 thanks

robboshow thanks and I am watching the other one and hope I can snag it as well :D .

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
pghbuccos said:
scotty21690 I think he is going to keep playing like he did after he was traded to the Sox and prove that he is a very good hitter and fielder who never got any respect because he played for the Pirates.

thenumberonemetfan the silver ink was one of the major factors in me wanting this card. most of his other autographed 1/1's have always ended too high for me but I couldn't pass this up.

wideright thanks. it's from 2007 Exquisite Exquisite Imagery Autograph set. I edited my original post to show that. I have this same card /25 and these 2 will look great together :D .

Resident Piazza Fan thanks Art. yes it is the Exquisite 1/1

meucci67 thanks Michael. good to see you around.

ostrander111 thanks

robboshow thanks and I am watching the other one and hope I can snag it as well :D .

DOH, was hoping that you missed that one. :D Watching it also.

Art

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
tramers yes

theplasticman thanks and yes it is

jbone17 thanks. yeah I can't wait to see it in person

subject to change thanks Mark. I really like the photo too

Resident Piazza Fan ;)

jarcar thanks and I really like your new Walker banner

Members online

Latest posts