Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greneda MLB Stamps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Forgot to post these on Sunday. Got these at the show.

They are the same except one has Pete Rose and one doesn't. The COAs are different also.

scan0338.jpg

scan0339.jpg

scan0340.jpg

scan0341.jpg

Any information is appreciated.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I remember seeing advertisments for those in the various card magazines back in the late 80s early 90s and thinking I needed to order them since I collected McGwire back in his A's days. My mom never let me though

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Hey Eddie. I have a whole box of different Grenada stamps. There are some pretty cool ones.

The reason one sheet has Pete and the other doesn't, is from what I understand, the stamps came out after Pete had been banned. So since he couldn't appear on MLB licensed items any longer, they had to make new sheets without him. I have no idea if this adds any kind of premium on the sheets with Pete, but that is the information I was able to come across. I have the same stamp sheets and I looked for information on it years ago and that was what I was able to dig up.

I hope that helps.

Latest posts