Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Paypal HELP - Shipping to non registered recipiant?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I was planning on doing a sale off ebay. I was selling some cards. The buyer is a non registered member of paypal. Is this a red flag?? I'm skeptical when i saw he was not registered. Any experiences or help , please chime in. It is a rather large amount of money i would be receiving.

minors4me

Apr 16, 2010
Big Mac McGwire said:
I was planning on doing a sale off ebay. I was selling some cards. The buyer is a non registered member of paypal. Is this a red flag?? I'm skeptical when i saw he was not registered. Any experiences or help , please chime in. It is a rather large amount of money i would be receiving.
i wouldn't do it, but thats just me. if you go threw with it make sure your protected by sig. confirmation and no paypal gift, at least with the sig. confirmation you have proof of delivery. you could also request the buyer to get registered before you go threw with the sale, if he refuses you know theres a problem.

Members online