Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

==========The Morning Thread==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan and ever one that comes along. Today is idiot Tuesday. Having our bi-weekly meeting and things will get wrote down but they will be on that list 2 weeks later.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning! Gotta make the coffee, feed the chitlins, and get them to school. Be back on in a bit.

TMCD

May 17, 2010
Wales, UK
Morning everyone. How you all doing today?

Pine Tar - Your right, it is idiot Tuesday! I swear everyone of my customers today has been sharing the same brain cell!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
TMCD said:
Morning everyone. How you all doing today?

Pine Tar - Your right, it is idiot Tuesday! I swear everyone of my customers today has been sharing the same brain cell!
The Belfry is oopen for business. And I'm not talking about the English golf club either. As I sit in this meeting, I'm the one with the blank look this time, I was even a little dizzy when the last person spoke and nothing made sense to me. It will be over again in 10 minutes. And then I'll do this all over again @11:30 :benson:

Members online

Latest posts