Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Tuesday - August 24, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
As long as his price as within reason, I should be having a new Whitehurst coming in. Press Pass Red Ink and inscription

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Man, I am kind of pissed. Purdue has a fan appreciation day this Saturday morning where the team will be available for autographs for a few hours inside the stadium....bad news is I have to be in Chicago to work that day :x Only good thing is my job will take me to the IndyCar race at the Chicagoland Speedway so I will be working with teams and meeting drivers. However, I would much rather be getting the autos of Marve and Kerrigan :D

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Morning guys.

Verizon was here yesterday and said there is nothing wrong with my connection. It's been out all this morning :|

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
deceptikon1978 said:
Verizon was here yesterday and said there is nothing wrong with my connection. It's been out all this morning :|

Gotta love the verizon guys. The least amount of work possible especially if it is their issue and free of charge

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
We almost switched to Verizon when we moved into the house, but we decided to stay with Comcast. We never had any problems with them in the 3 years we've had them. *knocks on wood*

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
gota matt leinart gu from my 50% box from wallys-world, no value packs. only a 20 pack basketball value box. is that the same thing as the baseball one?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Howdy.

Getting back into the Titans collecting groove again. But, I find myself not going after every Titan.

Steve McNair
Eddie George
Vince Young
Chris Johnson

That's all I am looking for at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts