Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Signature Project is back! New additions 9/16

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Okay folks, it's been awhile, but it's time for me to fire the FCB Signature Project up again. I had a pretty good response last year and I hope to be able to add a bunch more this year. Last year I got a total of 33 contributions from 26 individual members. This year I would really like to blow that number out of the water!

What is the signature project? Well, I have to admit that I borrowed the idea from a good friend of mine (KCBeltranFan) who had tried to do something similar on the old BMB. I thought it would be a lot of fun to try and do it myself. So I gave it a shot and I was very pleased with the result.

To contribute, all you have to do is send me a signature. It doesn't have to be your real name, your screen name is perfectly fine. You can be as creative as you want. I have received everything from index cards, to custom cards, to guitar picks, to a used washcloth tag! :lol:

It's a lot of fun and I hope that a bunch of you will participate. If you're interested, just PM me and I'll send you my address. There's in excess of 3300 members on FCB so I am missing 3200+ signatures. It only takes a couple of minutes of your time to sign something and send it in. PWEs are fine.

If you want to take a look at what all I have so far, you can take a look in my bucket: FCB Sig Project

I will try to add scans to this thread as cards come in.

Ken (mox)- I still have about 2 years left, but I continue to try and redeem this:
Mods.jpg

:lol: Just joking Ken.

Everyone please participate!

Received 27 Aug 2010

GarkoCollector
GarkoCollector.jpg

jeff550
jeff550.jpg

Updated 8/31

dano7
dano7.jpg

boomets
boomets.jpg

One Bad Day
OneBadDay.jpg

tooly22
tooly22.jpg

Updated 9/2
Labratt21 inscribed "#1 in the hood G"
Labratt21.jpg

Updated 9/16

leatherman
leatherman.jpg

Moonlight Graham
MoonlightGraham.jpg

schillingfan
schillingfan.jpg

Slette
Slette.jpg

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Re: FCB Signature Project is back!

<gasp!>

My work has been used for a card without my permission! Now I have to sue JackLondon!

:lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

Wes- No sir. Everything that has been sent is in the bucket.

Billy- :lol:

I also want to add a HUGE Thank You to everyone who has already participated. This is a lot of fun.

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

wolfmanalfredo said:
I sent a scan of my signature last year via pm or in the thread, do you physically want a copy?

Yes you did. I thought I printed it out, but I must have misplaced it. :oops: If you wouldn't mind sending a physical copy, I would appreciate it.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

Mine is in the envelope ready to go out in tomorrow's mail.
EVERYONE, send enough to make Joe regret this undertaking :D
DANNY

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

All PMs have been replied. I thought it would be nice to push this up for the evening crew.

And please, listen to Danny (dano7). :D

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA

muskiesfan said:
All PMs have been replied. I thought it would be nice to push this up for the evening crew.

And please, listen to Danny (dano7). :D
......yeah, as my wife won't :lol:
DANNY

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

notjomommasclint said:
joe you just wanna see me topless again dont cha?

You know it! That is such a cool card. I can't help but laugh every time I see it.

Danny- I know the feeling. :lol:

dethomas07

Aug 7, 2008
Ashland, KY
FCB Signature Project is back!

Man, I could have sworn that the boys and I sent something but I might be mistaken. Please PM me your address and I will remedy that quickly. Lol

David

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

You have mine, correct Joe?

Also is Collectors Spotlight making a return? :twisted:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

David- PM sent

Scotty- Yes sir. It's in my bucket. Did you even bother to look? ;) I'm hoping to bring it back.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

muskiesfan said:
David- PM sent

Scotty- Yes sir. It's in my bucket. Did you even bother to look? ;) I'm hoping to bring it back.
LOL just because it's in your bucket doesn't mean you have it! :D :lol:

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN

scotty21690 said:
muskiesfan said:
David- PM sent

Fair enough, but I do physically have all of those cards. They are some of my favorites and this is my favorite set I have ever worked on piecing together. ;)

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008

muskiesfan said:
scotty21690 said:
muskiesfan said:
David- PM sent

Fair enough, but I do physically have all of those cards. They are some of my favorites and this is my favorite set I have ever worked on piecing together. ;)
Yeah it's definitely a unique set! Maybe it is the only drawback of having so many members on here :lol: Best of luck Joe and keep us updated :cool:

Members online

Latest posts