Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My FCB journey begins here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
Good afternoon everyone!
I am Brent Williams of brentandbecca from eBay.
I will be visiting here more regularly and wanted to introduce myself.

Just a brief history:
Location is NW Arkansas home of the Razorbacks
Cards since 1985
eBay since 1996
Primary focus is baseball, with a secondary in football (I do also deal with NBA, Nascar, Hockey, MMA, SK, etc from time to time)
Began busting cases to sell/collect since 1999
Most cases ever broke in one year was 419
Most ever of one product was 66 (07 Bowman Draft)
Day Job is Bank VP & Manager
Wife & I work primarily alone (she helps sort & ship, I do the rest)
Wife's Day Job is a Sales Analyst for a WalMart vendor
Best way to contact me is email ([email protected])
Twitter & eBay is brentandbecca

Upcoming 2010 Breaks (bought EXCLUSIVELY from ATLANTA SPORTS CARDS):
10 cases TOPPS JUMBO FOOTBALL
20 cases T206
2 cases TRIPLE THREADS BB
2 cases ELITE EXTRA BB
30 cases TOPPS CHROME BB
6 cases TOPPS PROD DEBUT II ??? (depends on release date)
10 cases TOPPS CHROME FB (depends on release date)
40 cases BOWMAN CHROME (selling some by the case; also depends on release date)
30 cases TOPPS UPDATE JUMBO BB
60 cases BOWMAN DRAFT

possibly a few cases of T Sterling, B Sterling, & B Platinum, amongst others

I primarily bust 15-30 cases of each Topps baseball product
I do not sell sealed cases (I did one time years back on Topps Mayo FB due to crazy ice storm & Topps changing content)
I may have to sell cases of Topps Chrome FB & Bowman Chrome BB due to Topps piling all releases same week, but changes will occur I am sure

I will try to visit regularly, but please know I can not answer every PM quickly during a break. I sell the majority of my stuff offline and usually BEFORE release hits...over the years I have developed big customers offline, so most sets and the biggest pulls rarely see eBay, although I do try to at least list them to give others the fair chance. It will be difficult for me to answer every request during a break as I do have ebay messages (100+ a day), emails from buyers, and other message board PMs, but I will try to make this board a primary location (along with Atlanta's forum).
I am easy to work with, but have work loads and do have my day job, which is very important to me; yet I will do my best to help when I can.
The best way to reach me is via twitter (brentandbecca) or email ([email protected]); I may not see your PMs too often. Sorry in advance!

I do not have a ton to say I guess. I do collect a few items I rip, and have perhaps the best Felix Jones & Darren McFadden collections in the world (with over 300 1/1), and soon to be Ryan Mallet collections :p

I love baseball, love Topps, and love the set building products the most, but do rip a ton of Prospect stuff too ;)

Finally, thank you for having me, and thanks to Chris for reaching out & inviting me.

http://stores.ebay.com/brentandbeccas-5 ... rds?_rdc=1

[ebayuser:1iyong5d]brentandbecca[/ebayuser:1iyong5d]

Members online