Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bowman Chrome & Bowman Draft Picks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
Greetings Prospects!!
I just formally introduced myself: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=102927

But also wanted you to know i have talked to Chris and he has shared your passion for prospecting products.
Many of you already by from me, so I wanted you to know that while I will be posting here more regularly & posting all of my breaks, I plan to do something a little special with Bowman Chrome & Draft Picks.
Of course I can not hold Group Case Breaks since I am opening, but wouldn't it be fun to do a Player by Player Break of 60 cases of BDPP, lol :eek:

Anyhow... I do have much product coming in, and for only the second time ever I may have to sell some cases due to Topps releasing so much at same time (or day for that matter), but if all works out I will be posting large breaks on here & may try to sell some directly. I do sell a lot off and on line but will do my best. Chris has said that this is desired, so I would be willing to try if it does not get too complicated.

I will have 40 cases of Bowman Chrome & 60 cases of Bowman Draft (before that comes as a shock to anyone, anyone who knows me or buys from us knows that is about the norm, so it is not due to Strasburg, as we have been doing large qtys for years including 66 cases of 07 BDPP)

I may sell some of the Bowman Chrome cases, as I am less excited about it especially since it hits the same time as 2 others I am committed to (Chrome FB & Update BB) & so much more around the same date.

If you are interested in any cards or cases, or anything, it is always best to email me, and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can. I have many big breaks beginning and have a day job, but I will get back to you.

PS- I do not keep any cards & sell quickly (many times prior to release). I do not pick out cards/chromes, nor have I ever graded a card.
I am considering grading some Strasburg autos based on what I sold my ungraded Bowman cards for to tigerwoods (ebay id) whatever on eBay then saw what he got from them Ahhhhhhhh :shock:
But unsure as I never have as of yet...

It is good to be here, and I look forward to sharing my breaks with you & reading about your breaks as well.

TWITTER: brentandbecca

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Welcome to the jungle.

I'm Coastal the best prospector to ever live.

I paint for a living.

and like dogs.

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
welcome aboard, I am new here as well.

I normally collect one refractor set out of Chrome FB and one Auto set every year. If I wanted lets say your gold chrome REF's or Blue Autos would that be something we could work out ahead of time?

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
Welcome! Hopefully you feel up to posting a recap of your 60 cases.... that is a ton! Glad to have you here and good luck in your upcoming breaks.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
Lets hope it is more fruitful than those Allen & Ginter breaks. Its great to have you
here, you are a wealth of knowledge!

Kevin

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
pigskincardboard said:
Welcome aboard! Do you mind if I ask you about Ginter? Did anything ever happen to make things right?

no, i no longer have close contacts at topps cust serv, nothing was done

brentandbecca

May 17, 2010
thanks everyone
Chris said everyone knew me, it is just hard to get on here since i have to break so much
but will look forward to it!

Latest posts