Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Perkins Checklist

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
HOLY SH*T IS THIS THING LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went and printed out a checklist from Beckett (I can already tell they don't have all the cards in it, as the 2009 Team set had 2 variations to it), and I have some time before I head to bed so I was trying to check off as much as I can. I don't have ANYTHING compared to what this list is. I was hoping 2 or 3 sheets would be the basketball GP, but only 2 cards were. After I am all said and done, I am going to seek those puppies out.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
TBTwinsFan said:

I went and printed out a checklist from Beckett (I can already tell they don't have all the cards in it, as the 2009 Team set had 2 variations to it), and I have some time before I head to bed so I was trying to check off as much as I can. I don't have ANYTHING compared to what this list is. I was hoping 2 or 3 sheets would be the basketball GP, but only 2 cards were. After I am all said and done, I am going to seek those puppies out.

Garko's checklist from Beckett has 778 cards on it. I have 91% of those cards, but I also have about 80 cards that arent on their list.
Its a bare minimum guide at best.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
GarkoCollector said:
TBTwinsFan said:

Garko's checklist from Beckett has 778 cards on it. I have 91% of those cards, but I also have about 80 cards that arent on their list.
Its a bare minimum guide at best.

Yeah, I knew a lot wasn't going to be on there, but I figured it would help me. Most of what is on there is all 1/1 stuff... which I only own 2 1/1 and have a 3rd pending.

RZimm11

Feb 4, 2009
Zimmerman has 3297 cards listed. The downloaded pdf checklist is 62 pages! I'm definitely not printing it out.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
The last time I checked Denard Span was around 260 cards or so. So nothing too mind boggling, but I think I counted out about 60 1/1's and I have yet to receive my first :( But I am quickly trying to make progress on picking up as much as I can and the further I go, the harder it is finding stuff I need, although there is still A TON of base that I don't have..

Latest posts