Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Wednesday - August 25, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
Morning, had a weird ass dream last night.
Do we even want to know what it was? :lol:
I forgot it already, but it was something stupid. And on an even dumber note, my bro was supposed to be at work at 6:30 AM, it is now 8:39 and he is sleeping. :benson:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
I forgot it already, but it was something stupid. And on an even dumber note, my bro was supposed to be at work at 6:30 AM, it is now 8:39 and he is sleeping. :benson:
How old is he and where does he work at? I wish I had a job like that, just not show up and still have a job there.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
How old is he and where does he work at? I wish I had a job like that, just not show up and still have a job there.
He's 18 and works at Vons, but now he tells me he changed his schedule. Only a matter of time before he gets canned though.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
woot! Kelly RC!

nb0804100014.jpg

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
He's 18 and works at Vons, but now he tells me he changed his schedule. Only a matter of time before he gets canned though.
:lol: I feel the brotherly love.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Seiya said:

I don't dream very often but I had a weird one a week ago.

I was busting a pack of football cards and pulled a really nice Matthew Stafford auto. Upon seeing it I got angry and threw it across the room yelling out, "you effing football card Gods! You got me hooked again!"

I need help.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Probably pissed a guy off. He offered me a Mendenhall Red ink and inscription. Of course he doesn't give me a price so I have to ask. He PMs me $52. I respond with no thanks. He tells me one is SPd to 25 and BV is $60 while the other is SPd to 15. He asked me what I thought. My response:

I don't want to spend that much on Mendenhall :lol:

We will see if I get something snarky back for trying to "lowball" or **** like that.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
Brad said:
Probably pissed a guy off. He offered me a Mendenhall Red ink and inscription. Of course he doesn't give me a price so I have to ask. He PMs me $52. I respond with no thanks. He tells me one is SPd to 25 and BV is $60 while the other is SPd to 15. He asked me what I thought. My response:

I don't want to spend that much on Mendenhall :lol:

We will see if I get something snarky back for trying to "lowball" or shat like that.

It happens Brad. A Josh Wilson Topss DP&P jersey #d/10 showed up in an ebay store with a BIN/BO of $59.99. I offered him $13 which is more than I paid for the dual jersey wilson/some other guy #d/5 and he basically told me to pee up a rope. The card is ugly, plain white jersey, out of a $30/box product. I just wanted it for the player collection.

Whatever, that seller can hold that ugly card for the rest of his life.

Members online