Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking for a Collector.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
I am looking for a collector that specifically collects Red Sox Prospects.

I am not interested in giving this freebie to a person that will turn around and get a quick buck off of it (Because you easily could), but I want it to go into someones collection that they would enjoy it.

If you have any referrals as to any members that do collect Red Sox prospects, please let me know!

Thanks, and have a super day!

piggy1918

Jul 31, 2009
I do.... I am currently trying to complete the base through blue rainbows for 2010 Bowman of Iglesias, Rizzo, Doubront, and Brentz. And I have a gem auto of each of those guys that will be staying in the PC, regardless of how well they do. I am new to prospecting (usually collect HOF) but I thought I'd focus on my Red Sox.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I collect Red Sox prospects too. Well I collect all Red Sox players actually. You can check out my collection in my sig if you'd like.
Whatever you decide, very nice gesture

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Oh my....Um, no idea how I should decide this. What is that site called that you can type things in and it randomizes them?

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Ok, I typed in the generator to pick #'s 1-4

Your # was assigned by which position your position was made (piggy1918, rebelpawn, beefycheddar, bigpops65)

And the generator said:

untitled.jpg

Congrats rebelpawn!!

Please PM me your address!

Members online

Latest posts