Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is there a site for Pack Odds?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that showed pack odds for all recent products?
There used to be a few sites, but they don't maintain them anymore.
I am very big into adding up the odds finding out what things sell for to determine which case I should buy.
I did this for 2008/09 Topps Jumbo Basketball recently and did very well.
I was looking to do the same for 2009 Topps Jumbo Football, but cannot find the pack odds.
Beckett usually only shows regular packs not Jumbo.
If any of you know a site or know each of the Parallel, Insert, Relic and Auto's pack odds for Jumbo, let me know.
If not I might just go to my LCS and buy a jumbo pack.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Since I didn't get any help from anyone, I went on a little spending spree! I bought 2 cases, a case of 2009 Topps Jumbo Football for $356 and a case of 2009/10 Upper Deck Basketball for $420. I should get them by the end of the week. Hopefully I pull something good enough to get most of my money back.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
jdhaugh11 said:
Since I didn't get any help from anyone, I went on a little spending spree! I bought 2 cases, a case of 2009 Topps Jumbo Football for $356 and a case of 2009/10 Upper Deck Basketball for $420. I should get them by the end of the week. Hopefully I pull something good enough to get most of my money back.
good luck!

Latest posts