Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

More low grade vintage slabs from SGC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
jay1065 said:
Nice pickups! Great image of Greenberg on the '41 DP.
Thanks. That card is pretty tough, I'd say more hard to come by than the Greenberg/Newsom.

scan0003-1.jpg

Brian

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
scotty21690 said:
Good stuff as always, Brian. :)

It didn't take you long to grade the 41 DP!
No lol it didn't. Got it last Thursday, brought it to the East coast National to submit along with 2 other cards, picked up my submission today at SGC. Their turnaround time is on point.

Brian

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Zan said:
scotty21690 said:

No lol it didn't. Got it last Thursday, brought it to the East coast National to submit along with 2 other cards, picked up my submission today at SGC. Their turnaround time is on point.

Brian
Very nice. I am quite envious that your whole vintage PC is in SGC slabs. :mrgreen:

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
scotty21690 said:
Zan said:
scotty21690 said:

Brian
Very nice. I am quite envious that your whole vintage PC is in SGC slabs. :mrgreen:
As it grows and grows I love it more and more. The people at SGC make it so easy to keep coming back there. I've got one of their storage boxes, it houses like 40 slabs so I gotta fill that up! :lol:

Latest posts