Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Thursday - August 26, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
LSH>Hightower
Of course, he went to Pitt!!! Everyone knows running backs that come from Pitt are beasts.
wouldent go that far, but i still want to see LSH get some carries with the first team, see how hes does against the first team defenses

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
LSH>Hightower
Of course, he went to Pitt!!! Everyone knows running backs that come from Pitt are beasts.
wouldent go that far, but i still want to see LSH get some carries with the first team, see how hes does against the first team defenses
Tony Dorsett & Curtis Martin say otherwise....just sayin.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Other CJ Premiere went for $110.

Make me wonder why Press Pass don't hold like that. I know it is the college thing, but ON CARD auto like this.

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
LSH>Hightower
what do they know.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
mstng99tim said:
jeff550 said:
LSH>Hightower
what do they know.
Not to go to Taco Bell.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Today is my Thursday.

Saturday is my bachelor party.

Sunday is my funeral.

Just got back from the post office; had to sign for my AP SPA. I was almost shaking when I held it in hand for the first time.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Slette said:
Today is my Thursday.

Saturday is my bachelor party.

Sunday is my funeral.

Just got back from the post office; had to sign for my AP SPA. I was almost shaking when I held it in hand for the first time.
:lol:

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
A guy goes to the Post Office to apply for a job.

The interviewer asks him, "Are you allergic to anything?"

He replies, "Yes, caffeine. I can't drink coffee.

"Have you ever been in the military service?"

"Yes," he says, "I was in Iraq for two years."

The interviewer says, "That will give you 5 extra points toward employment." Then he asks, "Are you disabled in any way?"

The guy says, "Yes. A bomb exploded near me and I lost both my testicles."

The interviewer grimaces and then says, "Okay. You've got enough points for me to hire you right now. Our normal hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. You can start tomorrow at 10:00 am, and plan on starting at 10:00 am every day."

The guy is puzzled and asks, "If the work hours are from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, why don't you want me here until 10:00 am?"

"This is a government job," the interviewer says. "For the first two hours, we just stand around drinking coffee and scratching our balls. No point in you coming in for that."