Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hot List Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
John Skelton

A 3rd string QB - 5th rd. selection from Fordham who's rc auto's have hit $50+ is the definition of hot. :lol:
After the Leinart debacle on Monday night, his cards soared. His Classics rc auto #'d 99 went from being a $15-20 card a few days prior to up over $50.

Wanted to grab a card or two of his and was surprised to see the price jump already. Not sure it'll last, but def. hot this week.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
rymflaherty said:
John Skelton

A 3rd string QB - 5th rd. selection from Fordham who's rc auto's have hit $50+ is the definition of hot. :lol:
After the Leinart debacle on Monday night, his cards soared. His Classics rc auto #'d 99 went from being a $15-20 card a few days prior to up over $50.

Wanted to grab a card or two of his and was surprised to see the price jump already. Not sure it'll last, but def. hot this week.
ah, that explains why his rc autos are so high for a guy i've never heard of. it looks like they've cooled down a bit but the question is whether or not he will possibly surpass leinart and anderson this season or the next.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
jubei777 said:
rymflaherty said:
John Skelton

ah, that explains why his rc autos are so high for a guy i've never heard of. it looks like they've cooled down a bit but the question is whether or not he will possibly surpass leinart and anderson this season or the next.

leinart doesn't have much arm strength or accuracy on deep passes and i would expect anderson to the qb for the season. skelton is probably their future qb.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
jubei777 said:
rymflaherty said:
John Skelton

Skelton is a great suggestion, keep'em coming guys!

cardguy

Aug 24, 2008
OHIO
rymflaherty said:
John Skelton

not trying to pimp or anything :lol: but there is mine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT

glad I pulled it last weekend. After I did a search on this guy and was surprised how high his stuff was, I listed right away!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
How about some love for the major league leader in hr's...40 shooting for 50.

ajose.jpg

Members online