Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RavensFan

Aug 26, 2010
I just joined tonight and have to say I love the site! I met a few of the moderators at the 2010 National during the crazy run for the strasburg card on the preview night. Can't
Remember their names but great guys were behind me and my friend in line. I am glad to have spoken with them and I am excited to dig in to all this community has to offer!

PS I am typing this from an iPad and it kinda freaked out so if there is a duplicate thread somewhere please delete, my apologies.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
RavensFan said:
I just joined tonight and have to say I love the site! I met a few of the moderators at the 2010 National during the crazy run for the strasburg card on the preview night. Can't
Remember their names but great guys were behind me and my friend in line. I am glad to have spoken with them and I am excited to dig in to all this community has to offer!

PS I am typing this from an iPad and it kinda freaked out so if there is a duplicate thread somewhere please delete, my apologies.

Welcome, buddy... Glad to see a new beloved Ravens fan - see my sig...

You should introduce yourself in this thread - http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=76793

Please don't hesitate to ask or explain anything in FCB - we aren't like the others such as Beckett or SBC or whatever! :D

Bobby

PS - you didn't duplicate anything, so you are cool...

Members online

No members online now.