Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Thinkin` late at night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
No I am not drunk. Am actually scanning some things but I got to thinking which Baseball player has been on the front of more packs of cards than anybody else? I'm thinking Jeter, Any clue? :)

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
Tony Gwynn. He was the spokesman for EVERY Pacific product from 98 to 2001.
Just my guess.
Yep I thought of Frank Tomas since he was a spokesman for Leaf. But really got thinking and I bevlieve it is Jeter. I was waiting for some smartass to say the MLB logoman. :benson: Really a MLB player.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
subpop77 said:
tonsofcommons said:
Just my guess.
Yep I thought of Frank Tomas since he was a spokesman for Leaf. But really got thinking and I bevlieve it is Jeter. I was waiting for some smartass to say the MLB logoman. :benson: Really a MLB player.

What?

I mean every BASEBALL Pacific product.

Assumed that was a given. HAHA.

How funny would it be to see Gwynn in pads and a hockey stick hocking hockey cards?

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
True TBP But I am talking about baseball players thet have graced the front of packs and who has done that more. ANY one have an idea? I should have made a contest out of it but I don't know either. :?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
tonsofcommons said:
subpop77 said:
tonsofcommons said:
Just my guess.

What?

I mean every BASEBALL Pacific product.

Assumed that was a given. HAHA.

How funny would it be to see Gwynn in pads and a hockey stick hocking hockey cards?

If I remember correctly, a lot of the pacific packs didn't have anyone on the front. Just a pacific logo of some sorts.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
O-Pee-Chee did too.
img793.jpg

Members online