Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rainbow finished, only took 12 years! 98 Golden Anniv Ref!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki
Finally finished the complete Bowman Brand Rainbow for Seo... yeah yeah.. he sucks... don't care... the last card to finish it off was the rarest one to find... '98 Bowman Chrome Golden Anniversary Refractor #/5.... :D

seo1.jpg

seo2.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
blast from the past!

think i still have the fake mets seo jersey somewhere in my house.

still better than chan ho

awesome rainbow!!

dave

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Very, very cool accomplishment! I can't imagine how tough it is to find that last, low #ed piece from a 12 year old product!

jhk

Sep 19, 2009
North Kakalaki
daveyou said:
blast from the past!

think i still have the fake mets seo jersey somewhere in my house.

still better than chan ho

awesome rainbow!!

dave
Got a minor league game-used jersey of Seo... when he was with Binghamton. Now Chan Ho is my boy too!! :lol:

4e0e5bcb.jpg

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Nice- sweet rainbow! They look great all in the same place. The golden anniversary refractors are TOUGH to come by! I have the Seo golden anniversary, refractor, international, and regular bowman chrome from 98. Still need the international refractor for my 98 bowman chrome master set. Those are pretty tough to find as well as there were only 276 of the series 2 international ref's- not much for a 1998 product.

Latest posts