Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

is Burnett the worst pitcher in baseball?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
really, he cannot get a ball by anyone.
start after start he gets slammed.
sad

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
Yankee fans, stop crying because your over paid "gem" isn't going to win 20 games. I would happily take Burnett on the Mets, and I think most teams would take him.

ctmike

Oct 9, 2009
Connecticut
thegreathambino said:
Yankee fans, stop crying because your over paid "gem" isn't going to win 20 games. I would happily take Burnett on the Mets, and I think most teams would take him.

What is your address? You can have him.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
thegreathambino said:

if he needs a ride ill drive him to you.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
thegreathambino said:
I'm sure if the Mets wanted him and his contract they could have him.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
nosterbor said:
boomo said:
sad
i would have to say you would prob be the WORST pitcher in major league baseball.
You would too. So would I. How is that relevant?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
WAH! I want my Cliff Lee!! WAH!!! Why isn't Carl Crawford a Yankee yet!??!?

WAH!! Alex Rodriguez isn't hitting 40 HR's this year!! WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crying_baby.jpg

zach

Aug 7, 2008
Evil Empire
nosterbor said:
boomo said:
sad
i would have to say you would prob be the WORST pitcher in major league baseball.

If he was a pitcher in MLB. However he's not playing MLB so that leaves AJ Burnett

Jul 30, 2009
As much as I cant stand him, hes not the worst pitcher in Baseball for sure. That honor might be reserved for a guy named Oliver in Queens.

But when the signing went down, I was not for it and now after having him for almost two years, I see I was totally right.

Ive said it before that when the Yanks signed him for 16 mill, he looked in the mirror and asked himself "do they really know my record?"

Hes nothing more than a 4 starter and a cry baby who sulks when he doesnt get calls.
Hrs a ticking time bomb on the mound who self explodes at any moment and no team can count on him in big games.

Yet the Yanks treat him as an ace, as if he HAS to on the front lines in big games. This is one major area the team has to improve during the off season, starting pitching because he is not the answer.