Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JAY BRUUUUUCE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
Show 'em if you got 'em :D

BruceReds.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Jay crushing the ball now. About time he picks up the ball and starts running with. Guy has too much talent to be a dime a dozen MLB player.

Show that 1/1 red auto

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Since the Cubs can't seem to find many decent prospects, I find myself almost forced to root for this guy. That's the only reason i can think of for liking him.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
TBP, always love when you dig into Bruce PC and show off! The Ginter N43 is awesome.
Yeah where is the main eventer, the showstoper...the man with JB"s SKYWALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we seen warm up acts with jays Cards and TBP....main eventer should be hitting soon I hope

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
AKA Coastal said:
Did you have these before he exploded on the scene?

I had the Red 1/1, the Black 9.5, and 1 of the Red 9.5s before he blew up. I actually sold a Red PSA 10 and 7 or 8 Blacks when he first caught fire shortly after being called up. I have slowly been picking up the reds as they have shown back up over the last few years.

Jaypers said:
If I live to be 100, I will never understand why you haven't unloaded those by now.

I honestly believe that he is going to be very, very special. I haven't gotten rid of them because I see him absolutely blowing up over the next few years (especially in that park).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts