Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BEST MATT RYAN LOT AROUND?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
check out my ebay auction.. well its actually a BIN... with a best offer... tell me what you think... my ebay id is t.wall

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
lol. i want no where near that.. the orange chrome 2/25 did 250 and the gold 2/50 did 200..

and those arnt autos.. so what are auto;s worth..

i had the spx spectrum 2/25

i sold it for 1400 on ebay

that was way back though..

idk

im in them all for like 1400 i think.. maybe less.. i would take 2000 and run with it.. i got a guy that wants to give me 1600.. i may just take it

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
not to get off track hype, but some of your feedback is pretty bad.
what gives? cards not showing up, fake patches?

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
card not showing - he got it exactly 13 minutes after he left the feedback. and still emailed me and said he is an ass.

the walter payton patch i sold i got from an ebay seller. ill tell you what. its actually in completed other another name, so im not going to blow his spot. ill let you guys figure that one out. anyways.. the patch looked great. litlle over the top. but very nice to the eye. becket wouldnt grade it for the guy because they said there is no way to tell if its fake or real.

so the buyer asked for a refund and i sent it over paypal. he mailed the card back and still let a neg

what gives. i send a refund. talk to the guy 4 times on the phone. he demands i pay the cost for beckett, because bgs still charged him. i did all those things. and i still get a neg?

-------

i had a guy doing all our shipping. but he always comes into work drunk or hungover and lag all day

so its just been me lately, but i finally got someone to start up again monday. my original shipping guy.. probably the reason my feedback is so high. he is a hard worker. its hard to get everything out when you run a store from 11-9 :oops:

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
its all good. id love to get that ryan lot.
out of the playoffs now, cant over pay for him :)

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
it is overpriced.
i know it is. thats the idea on bin- or best offer..

anyways. i dont want anywhere near that. re-seale is around 2200

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
HYPE said:
it is overpriced.

I think you are high on your resale. In football, when each product is released it is always way higher than what it settles at... The quality products build throughout the year. The longer you hold on to those cards, the more value they will lose. Unless something happens like he gets to/wins a Super Bowl.

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
flightposite said:
HYPE said:
it is overpriced.

I think you are high on your resale. In football, when each product is released it is always way higher than what it settles at... The quality products build throughout the year. The longer you hold on to those cards, the more value they will lose. Unless something happens like he gets to/wins a Super Bowl.
Agree, that re-sale price is definitely too high. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to spend that kind of money with SPA, Ultimate, Exquisite and NT still yet to be released.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
yes. indeed to is a horrid fake.. got it from a custy at a show.
upper deck took it off my hands though. i reported it to them

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
HYPE said:
Lol, so you listed a card that you knew was fake? Nice...

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
KandKCards said:
HYPE said:
Lol, so you listed a card that you knew was fake? Nice...
He even put in the listing that it was pulled at a show that morning.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
no moron. i wouldnt of listed it if i knew it was fake. the card was purchased by out old shipping kid at a show that morning. he listed it that night. i saw the card. called ud and sent it to them

if i was a ***** or tryed to scam someone. i would have takin the dude's $400 who kept emailing me to send him a paypal bill to sell him the card

KandKCards

Aug 8, 2008
HYPE said:
no moron. i wouldnt of listed it if i knew it was fake. the card was purchased by out old shipping kid at a show that morning. he listed it that night. i saw the card. called ud and sent it to them

if i was a ***** or tryed to scam someone. i would have takin the dude's $400 who kept emailing me to send him a paypal bill to sell him the card
Irony.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
fail_thread.jpg

Members online

Latest posts