Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Biggest Pick UP FOR ME (Cobb Style)!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
So this weekend I decided to drive up to Iowa and hang out with a few buddies and pick up this gem :) I have been wanting this card for a good two years and never thought I would have a chance to own it. I ended up working out a trade for it and had to give up my ted Williams but in the end I'm very happy with it. So If some one would like to update my sig it would greatly be appreciated :) I have recently been selling off most of my pc besides a few cards but when I had a chance to own this card I knew I had to pick it up.
cobb.jpg

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
Could pick up 2-3 checks of him for the same price. They look nice all framed up and on a wall. With T206's blown up to be the picture in the frame.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Jastermereel said:
Ah the days before UD realized they could save money by using crappy looking cuts.
Thanks ya thats what really attracted me to this card I could of had the wagner cut but I couldn't stop looking at the cobb.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Marro said:
Could pick up 2-3 checks of him for the same price. They look nice all framed up and on a wall. With T206's blown up to be the picture in the frame.
rob I collect cards not checks :D

bmp1

Dec 31, 2008
Great looking card and congrats on the pick up. If you don't mind me asking, what were they asking for the wagner and do you have a picture of it? Thanks.

Members online

Latest posts