Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What about Harper?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
I know all the talk going on right now is about Strasburg, but what about Bryce Harper? In some articles I've read, they say he's set to be the "LeBron James" of baseball. If that's the case, count me in for a couple of cases where's he's in the checklist.

Is there a potential for Harper to be in BC and DP&P? with Autos? If so, I'm going to see if the prices drop on the Strasburg news so I can buy a few more cases to get Harper.

Let's not forget Aroldis Chapman...and the whole slew of other hot rookies this year. Buster Posey, Dominic Brown...etc.

And get this, when Strasburg returns, it will be right around the time they should be calling up Harper. and if Tommy Johns surgury makes Strasburg BETTER....watch out! I'm an O's fan, but I can't help but get excited for the Nats.

bballcardkid

Aug 7, 2008
Lexington, Kentucky
According to some, he is supposed to have an Aflac Auto in 2010 Bowman Draft Picks. Most are expecting him to make his Chrome debut in 2011, although it would be nice if Topps would give us an early Christmas present and insert him into the Draft checklist as a regular.

SportsCardMojo

Aug 22, 2010
MD
That would make sense. Strasburg had a similar path...drafted, signed, 1st card showed up in the next year's Bowman Baseball. So I guess I'll have to wait till 2011.

But it would be sweet if they could get him in there early.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
sportscardtheory said:
jondawg04 said:
Harper will get an exclusive with a company, just like Strasburg.

Maybe Leaf MMA? :lol:

Definately not Leaf MMA.....
Maybe Leaf MLBPA?.....
:lol: or maybe not ;)

One things is certain. Harper WILL be an exclusive to someone.
BG

jondawg04

Sep 1, 2008
Leaf said:
sportscardtheory said:
jondawg04 said:

Maybe Leaf MLBPA?.....
BG

If you are able to get Harper.....you will practically guarantee yourself a sell out of every product that has him in it. Haha. I've heard rumors of how much it will take to get him and that nearly every manufacturer is making offers, and whoever ends up w/ him will definitely be reaping the rewards for awhile.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
jondawg04 said:
Leaf said:
sportscardtheory said:
jondawg04 said:

Maybe Leaf MLBPA?.....
BG

If you are able to get Harper.....you will practically guarantee yourself a sell out of every product that has him in it. Haha. I've heard rumors of how much it will take to get him and that nearly every manufacturer is making offers, and whoever ends up w/ him will definitely be reaping the rewards for awhile.

Who knows... my point was that anything can happen...
I do think Harper is something special though...
BG

Members online

Latest posts