Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

chris tillman

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
think he will be good? i put his gold sterling auto /50 up on ebay. getting all sorts of people who just want to buy it now. they are all on point price wise. everyone is saying 100. thats all they do. but still. whats the deal with this kid?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
"This kid" can be found online in even the most basic of Google searches. However, considering you must have google.com blocked wherever you access the internet...allow me to hold your hand.

Tillman was one of the key pieces to the Erik Bedard trade from Baltimore to Seattle. At the age of 20 this season, he dominated AA ball while averaging more than a strikeout per inning. Most scouts have him listed as a potential top of the rotation starter when he reaches the majors...and he may in 2009. Baseball America has him ranked as the #2 prospect for the Orioles behind Matt Weiters...and both players should appear in the top 20 prospects in Minor League baseball.

That said...he's a great young pitching prospect who could make the MLB squad out of Spring Training.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
LOL.. ILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO HOLD... HAHA

ANYWAYS.. THANKS.. BUT YEA.. I DONT PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION TO THE PROSPECTS.. JUST LIKE CHROME DRAFT REALLY.. YA KNOW..

IM A FOOTBALL GUY

BUT I CRACK JUST ABOUT EVERY PRODUCT.. THEN RESELL IT.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Well you can do a little research on these guys if you want to find out who is who. You can use baseball america or minor league baseballs website for some great information.

And you could ease up on the spamming too. Don't wear out your welcome before you get established here.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
HYPE said:
what do you mean by spamming. i dont understand?

It seems that nearly every other post you make you point out that you have this stuff listed on ebay and you list your ebay ID. Just don't OVER spam your auctions and get a bad rap on here before you even get settled in.

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
okie dokey :oops:

didnt realize it was a problem. was just trying to let people know that it was online, so that they didnt have to ask a price or anything. but its all good. see.. again.. im new to the site. so i dont know who looks at what ya know.. but thanks for the info on tillman to the other dude.. and thank you for fillin me in on the spam

u like zimmerman? i use to have a chrome gold 9.5 auto, but it got stolen at a show :twisted:

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
yea, i think he is a stud.. just wish he would get off that team. if he went to a real team his stuff would skyrocket!

who do you think a good person to get in 08 is.. i mean.. everyone is going crazy for beckham.. posey.. montero.. .. idk who is that good.. im going to have to check out that info that guy listed above..

i have heard mixed reviews about beckham.. i have been told he is horrible.. but he hasnt even played a game yet. so....

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
Tillman isn't the only stud the Mariners gave to the Orioles. We also gave them Tony Butler, who showed promise but struggled last year, and Kam Mickalo (sp?), who apparently has closer type material, along with you know, two scrubs named George Sherrill and Adam Jones.

Hey, Bedard had a few good outings at least....

HYPE

Jan 7, 2009
JERSEY
idk.. the card is nice.. imma look at it in better light in the morning.. if its nice i may just end it and grade it

Members online

Latest posts