Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Entire Jason Bay Collection UPDATED Page 13

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I wanted to share my Jason Bay collection with the board and also track my new additions as they arrive. I will post them by year starting off with the rookies. thanks for taking the time to look at my collection and I hope you enjoy looking through the collection as much as I do and please feel free to comment, ask questions or offer some cards I might need.

click the thumbnail pic to see the card at full size.

I am only collecting Bay cards featuring him in a Pirates or Red Sox jersey (other than his RC's).

Collection Stats...

1,244 - different cards
232 - different autographed cards
251 - different game used cards
14 - 1/1's

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Re: My Entire Jason Bay Collection

Damn! Incredible collection brother. Thank you for sharing. The new scans look great and your collection is simply phenomenal.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada

Meh :lol: Still see a couple are missing :p

what is the total number compared to what you own, Dave??

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh

Joe thank you very much sir. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

ahodge84 thanks

Jesse sorry to disappoint you. you do have 4 I need :twisted: according to Beckett Bay has 2,894 cards.

Matt thank you

Andrew thanks and yes it is a lot of scans but I think it was worth rescanning them. now my OCD is a little better as well.

Scott thanks man. it feels great to have all the scanning complete until the next card arrives.

Cody thanks. 05 Fleer Authentix is one of my favorite sets and I still need a few more from the set.

Jay thank you very much.

Members online

Latest posts