Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ultimate Shields ending tonight

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
there are a few Ultimate Shields ending tonight that I am watching but just to see how high they go.

I know Bilko and I have already talked about this Lundqvist...

[ebay:27hmeot5]370422066563[/ebay:27hmeot5]
B0rd3fCWkKGrHqEOKicEQtYv5eBMbWOe42TQ_12.jpg

and this Jordan Staal Rookie Shield...

[ebay:27hmeot5]330463928453[/ebay:27hmeot5]
B0861WkKGrHqQOKioEWJJF95bBMcc40BzQ_12.jpg

anyone have any guesses where these end?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
those are beautiful cards. I wonder how that Staal ended up in Western Canada? I thought it was locked up in logopatchcards PC in NYC? Maybe LPC doesn't collect Staal anymore? Not sure ever since he got kicked off HI.

I think i said the Lundy will end at $2000 and the Staal at $600.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I forgot all about logopatchcards but I would imagine he isn't collecting Staal anymore. there is a huge Staal collector on HI now and I would imagine he will win or at least I hope he does. Ian's a great guy.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
I forgot all about logopatchcards but I would imagine he isn't collecting Staal anymore. there is a huge Staal collector on HI now and I would imagine he will win or at least I hope he does. Ian's a great guy.

yeah, im 99% sure that this Staal was in LPC's collection at one time. Logopatchcards website isn't working anymore either and yeah Ian's Staal collection is top notch, hopefully this card ends up in his pc.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
I had a feeling it would jump at the end and look at the auction views as well. They where more than 2:1 in favor of the Lundy auction. I know Ultimate is a new product, but i still think that shows how popular Lundy is in the hobby.

I just love the look of that Lundy shield. Love the close-up shot of him and his mask.

Members online